Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

primal pieces protect over ele c'bow.

Try to use protect item if you havn't I know that Ags were protecting over Magma helm but now its fixed but I know that Elemental javilen still protects over Swift gloves.

primal used to be alot more then ele cbow when game started it just havnt been updated in a long time maybe move this to suggestions

Not only primal protects over these kind of items, there's alot more items which protect over higher value items.

It's not a keep system. This is the logic behind it:

Lets say the players are allowed to keep 4 items. The server will get the 4 highest valued items in the player's inventory and protect them on death.

All items have a value ranging between 0 coins to 2147M.

The reason this bug occurs is because the owners haven't set high enough values for some of the items. It's a very simple fix. All they have to do is edit a file and change the number that represents the items value.

It's not a keep system. This is the logic behind it:

Lets say the players are allowed to keep 4 items. The server will get the 4 highest valued items in the player's inventory and protect them on death.

All items have a value ranging between 0 coins to 2147M.

The reason this bug occurs is because the owners haven't set high enough values for some of the items. It's a very simple fix. All they have to do is edit a file and change the number that represents the items value.

and for this if i am not mistaking it would go by the items alch value rather than street prices. but this person could have just checked what protected over what and knew it didn't protect this should be a "suggestion" that primal should have its alchemy value lowered so high end items do not protect over it since there is bigger and better items in the game now.