Kalfka

Kalfka's Staff Application

+1 Kalfka is one of the most non-toxic, good to talk to people on spawnpk. He is the person I'll ask questions to stuff I don't know, which says a lot about his game knowledge. This man breaths spawnpk (no offence, me too). I think he would be the perfect fit for helper and I'm very excited that he put in application in. I'll often see him in game helping new players and giving them a direction and goals to shoot for. He has ran many raids just to help other players, especially learner raids for new raiders. I hope you really consider Evan for this role, because I think he would greatly improve the staff team.  

^.^Mint^.^

If the staffmembers are actually in need of 1 more new staff member, then take KALFKA. He's the only one who deserves to get a staff rank.

Goodluck on your application buddy.

Best friends with this guy since 2017 iv seen nothing but good from this guy , vouch +1 for kalfka hes just a perfect fit for a mod that will be beloved by the community 
26/8/2023

I 100 percent support kalfka however i think he should be a full-blown staff member not a helper.

this man has been on the server for as long as i can remember helping all new players not to mention

raids fam and the discord addons he created for spk. A breathing legend in the raiding community that

will always be respected as the godfather of raids. even to this day you can still go to him and ask for a 

raids setup and he will gladly help you figure out a setup with no hesitation.