Respire's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position:

CdFiVrk.pngServer Support/Helper Rp4w9q1.png

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

Reece 

3. Your age:

22 (23 in August) 

4. Your timezone:

BST (Also work nights so the days I dont work I'm up most of the night aswell as in the mornings/day time which covers quiet periods)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

8 Hours playtime at an average actively 

6. Why you should receive the position:

The reason I feel like I should be a good candidate for the Staff team at SpawnPK is due to the fact I love helping players out with information about the server if needed, and I try to be as helpful as I can. I have reported players that drag down the community with toxicity, rule breaking, ect. when I can which has been sent to many staff members via discord and a few report threads on my old forums account before I lost the password. I would love to see this community thrive, grow, and improve even more than it has done. I know it's not all about just hosting a few giveaways here and there but I am trying to do everything I can to get the community together by hosting things such as PvP Events as I do a lot of LMS events for cash prizes to keep it active, a lot of community giveaways and events when I can as I am fortunate enough to have the wealth on SpawnPK to be able to give out a bit of my own bank, and also I have made a community event myself to try make SpawnPK more active and gain some traction with advertising by hosting my very own 10T+ YouTube event for SpawnPK as follows:

The main reason I want to become staff is because of the people I see that our staff members already do such an amazing job, and I feel in my opinion of course, that I could add onto what they are already doing and be helpful to the server myself as I am VERY active especially at the times where there's no staff online. I also feel I'm very active in the SpawnPK Discord #help section as people may see, any issues that I can help with myself that doesn't require staff privileges (which I feel could be improved a lot if I had such privileges) I know our community is growing currently due to events and staff members want to play the game as well rather than doing staff business 24/7, so my addition would be to help out where needed with anything so that we can all enjoy the game we love. I also feel I may not yell twenty times a day "PM me for Help" as I don't want to be seen as I'm doing that blatantly for the Staff Member position as many people in-game know if they need help I'm available in the help CC when I'm not in my PvP CC and also I help in general when people ask a question over yell and also over PM's I get quite a few people who will ask me certain things which I am very quick to answer. I will admit I don't know everything in the SpawnPK Knowledgebase as I'm pretty sure no-one does, I ask a few staff members questions and I have had a lot of staff members ask me questions on things I may be more clued upon due to different experiences which I've assisted many staff with!

I have also made many suggestions to SpawnPK that have been added which show a great variety of ideas that I have for the game to proceed further such as:

Some Additional Information/IRL Achievements:

-I also started as a helper on a different server (which I will not mention) 5-6 Years ago and worked my way up to the community manager rank then a year later was promoted to ds0EgUQ.png Head Admin ds0EgUQ.png before the server had closed it's doors three years ago which is when I made my way to SpawnPK. 

sN0AyRG.pngVj3EYUD.pngH19tSwO.png

-I graduated university on a 3.5 Year Course finishing with a First-Class Honours Degree in both Sports Business Admin and also a First-Class Honours Degree in Computer Secruity and Forensic Science.

-Whilst in university I was working at a job putting in 60-70 hours+ per week whilst doing all of my university work and eventually got promoted to a Branch Manager after being a Store Manager from the age of 18 to 20 Years old.

I feel like the last two points really show a lot about my work ethic to something I'm dedicated to as to get a First-Class Honours in university is an amazing achievement as it requires 70% of the marks throughout the whole three years which I gained on two different courses all whilst putting in a great shift at my workplace too, the current percent of students in the UK who get a First-Class Honours in the UK is currently at around 20% which is a small minority which I am very proud to be a part of. (I have all the certification to prove this too)

-As I said before I was promoted from Assistant Manager to a Store Manager then to a Franchise/Branch Manager after 2 Years which I feel shows a great amount about my People Skills and Work Ethic which I feel is a great necessity to have when doing staff work as you need to be a level headed, fair, all-round person to be able to deal with different types of people as a staff member.

I am very appreciative of any feedback on my application and hope to hear back with a response soon! 

Thank-you very much for this opportunity and your time to read this!

Edited by Respire
  • Like 1

i %100 support ! The man's always around and helping when needed. Beside the giveaways and little events he's hosting, all in all a great guy !

Give the man his crown !

Lives in Europe, plays when most staff members aren’t online cause of time zone differences. Would be a great add since most of the times there’s no staff members online most of the times.

+1 Respire is hands down a great member of this community. He always helps out any new players and always in yell answering any questions. He also does events for this community out his own pocket he is all already great guy and great for the staff role!

Hella +1: he lives in the time zone where we are lacking staff, has a vast knowledge about the game due to the amount of time he’s put in. I think he would make a great member of the team with previous experience as well, good luck mate 

Seen this guys youtube content saw him at help asked him for a 1v1 at edge  dh veng pking he won his a very good pker imo he also taught me some good setups for deep wild solo pking and helped me out loads +1 for staff always replys when i have an in-game question!!

Reece I am honestly so happy to see you apply I can't think of anyone else more fit for the position at the moment and you are definitely in the time zone where help is needed. You also are pretty known to the community and are always willing to help someone with whatever it may be. You alone have inspired so many content creators to start making videos again and more consistently with motivation and selfless acts of giving from your own bank. You are always active from what I can see in discord at least, and I never hear anything bad said about you. I think SPK would be taking a step in right direction adding you to the team. Just keep up exactly what you are doing and I can't see you not obtaining this position. 

+1 Online and helps a lot where he can, we desperately need staff in the (more dead) time zone. Good luck.

• Like 1

Glad to see this staff application. I’m in a rival clan where there’s usually a lot of jabs going back and forth between the members but my interactions with Respire have been great. From everything I’ve seen, he is the kind of guy that will not have biases when it comes to staff work and his work/contributions with the SpawnPK community speaks for itself. It would be a disservice to the community to not accept his staff application. +1. 

• Like 1

Huge support, just dont pull the thing where you help people like crazy and then stop like a light switch after getting role like some1 else

• Like 1

A big +1!

We need staff in eu time zone. And i cant name a better suggestion then Reece.

But most important thing Reece is always online verry helpfull and kind to everybody.

He is never toxic and verry fair!

WE NEED THIS SPAWNPK!!

• Like 1

big +1 on my part if any of the current candites deserve it it's definitly hybrid overall great guy very helpful and really cares about the comunity hope to see him form part of the staff team very soon!!!

• Like 1

Hello there Mr Hybrid,

You are a very genuine person, trust worthy, and a helpful person overall. You provide a lot to the community from your videos to the massive event you are doing. In addition, you also have your own discord which you host giveaways on. It is a +1 from me. One of the biggest reasons for my +1 is the time zone. We need more staff members outside of CST zone.

Things to work on:

- Helping out in the forums section

- Helping out in the yell chat / "Help" cc.

Other than that you are a very good applicant.

Very tough competitors out there. GOOD LUCK

• Like 2

+1 - Scooby says tought competition, I see none better suited for it!

• Like 1

Honestly couldn't +1 anymore. This man has helped many through thick and thin - always helping people through irl stuff too, he is community focused and helps anyone he can (way prior to this staff app). Just an open, honest hard working guy than actually gives a f* about pretty much everything he does. +1, and I mean that.

• Like 1

Reece aka respire has always been doing giveaways helping the new guys and a really entertaining youtuber , he deserves staff rank ngl hope i see you as staff g <3