Respire

SpawnPK - Respire's YouTube Event

Hey guys what is going on its Respire here, some of you may know me better in-game under the Names J Hus/J/ToB/Hybrid.

I am deciding to take it upon myself to kick off this SpawnPK Summer event with a YouTube Event at the same time!

What is the YouTube Summer Event?:

The SpawnPK YouTube summer event was an event that was hosted by @Ramzi Back in 2018, this was implemented alongside the SpawnPK YouTuber Program which has currently been very inactive. The Summer YouTube Event will go on throughout some length of the SpawnPK Summer event and this has been put in place by me myself (from my own bank) to entice Content Creators on SpawnPK to make YouTube videos and advertise the server at the same time! The YouTube Summer Event will be ranked on a points system for people to climb the ranks and hopefully reach one of the desired Top 4 Places!

When is the event?:

• Start: June 15th 2021
  • End: August 1st 2021

How do we earn points?:

To earn points during this Summer YouTube Event you will have to meet certain criteria.

The point system will be as follows:

• 1 Uploaded Video matching the criteria: 1 Point (Capped to 5 Points/week)
  • 1 Uploaded Video that I deem a lot of time and effort has been put into and I enjoy watching: 1 Point

While uploading Videos to keep the SpawnPK Playerbase on the rise and advertised I would like to say,

ALL entries must include:

• "SPK/SpawnPK" In the Title
  • A link to SpawnPK must be in the description of the video
  • Videos can include a wide variety of content such as (PvP Content, PvM Challenges, Guides, Server Tours, Suggestion videos)
  • Videos Must be new-ish clips and not recycled ones - No longer than 2 Months Old.

The Rewards:

1st Place:

KJirWs9.pngKJirWs9.pngKJirWs9.pngKJirWs9.pngKJirWs9.pngKJirWs9.pngKJirWs9.png

The First Place Winner of the Event (The Participant with the most points) Will win x1 Grand Promo Package!

2.8T At Current Price

2nd Place:

7xDuF5F.png7xDuF5F.png7xDuF5F.png7xDuF5F.png7xDuF5F.png7xDuF5F.png7xDuF5F.png7xDuF5F.png7xDuF5F.png

The Second Place Winner of the Event will win x1 Viridescent Tekton Pet!

2T At Current Price

3rd Place:

GCYoZsh.pngGCYoZsh.pngGCYoZsh.pngGCYoZsh.pngGCYoZsh.pngGCYoZsh.pngGCYoZsh.pngGCYoZsh.pngGCYoZsh.png

The Third Place Winner of the Event will win x10000 Cash Bags (1T in cash!)

4th Place:

uRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.pnguRiTbjN.png

The Fourth Place Winner of the Event will win x1 Promo III Package!

400B At Current Price

Extra Rewards:

We also have 2x $100 Bonds to give out, these bonds are for two winners. One going to the one that I feel has put the most effort in with videos during the event such as (video quality, consistancy, video ideas)
The 2nd $100 Bond is to be given to the Best video during the event - Judged by me and 1 other (TBA) this doesnt mean it has to be the best edited PvP video by any means, it could be something such as an in-depth guide and a well thought out detailed video in general.

I am also giving out a bucket load of Bonds ($10/$20/$30/$45/$75) To people who upload videos that I enjoy, if I see a video that I really like during this event, players will be rewarded with a bond which I feel is deserved for the video!

Wd66rSE.png

ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT AUTOMATICALLY RECIEVES A $10 BOND ALSO.

To Enter this event please Reply with your videos on this thread with each entry. 

If you cannot reply with a video link for any reason add my Discord and I will review your video there and reward point(s) - RESPIRE#8605

Best of luck to all the entries I hope to see you all Grinding! 

• Like 1

Good luck boys! :) 

Amazing to see some1 who doesnt get payed or sponsored to do this for a server they love.