A) Timebrawler

Q) Age:

A) N/A

Q) Position you are applying for:

A) 0D4qYKo.gifHelper

Q) Country & Timezone:

A) United States Of America GMT -5

Q) Average time played per day:

A) On days that i work which is monday wednesday and friday i usually can get in 6 hrs on days that i don't work i can easily get in 10-13 hrs a day

Q) When did you join Spawnpk:

A) December 2015

Q) Have you had any breaks from playing the server since joining:

A) yes I have I resigned from moderator and took a break for about a month and a half but now I'm back to stay

Q) Previous Experience with staff and ranks:

A) I'm an Ex - TePJ8mQ.pngModerator of the server

Q) Why do you deserve this rank:

A) I think i deserve the Helper rank because I'm an ex staff member of the server which means I have experience working with the staff team and the server

Q) Have you been Banned/ Jailed/ Muted etc:

A) no i have not and i do not plan on it anytime soon

Q) If answered yes to above, why:

A) N/A

Q) If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play:

A) I have devoted countless hours helping and staffing on the server and I will definitely continue my hard work for the server

Q) What would you do if someone was spamming:

A) I've had this situation before and usually if it's the player's first offence then a 5 minute mute would be issued as a warning if they continued then the mute would be extended

Q) What would you do if someone was using offensive language:

A) in situations like these they can vary on how many warnings are given to the player, there are some situations where they could be saying b**ch or saying f**k you in those situations usually 2 warnings are given 3 if the staff member who is dealing with the situation is in a good mood then there are situations where a player could be calling someone a n***er this type of situation usually is an automatic mute without any warnings at all

Q) What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member:

A) most of the time in this situation it's because they think the staff member is being "unfair" because the staff member punished the player

Q) What would you do if someone was flaming a player:

]A) flaming tends to happen when someone gets scammed or is getting ragged usually by the time a staff member jails them the toxic part of the flaming is over the player being flamed usually has proof so I would then mute the flamer for a few hours as a warning

Q) What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums:

A) If a player was posting rude comments on Forums i would private message the player warning them to stop if they did it again i would then infract them if they refused to listen and still posted rude comments i would then proceed to ban them

Q) What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?:

A) if a player messaged me about an item dupe I would message ryan on skype immediately since he is the only developer we have at the moment

Q) Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc:

A) I really enjoy skilling on rsps & rs i also enjoy basketball, hanging out with friend, guns and the country

Q) anything else you would like us to know:

A) i really enjoy spawnpk i normally don't pk but when i joined this server everyone was so nice and i just love the skilling and the bosses and pets and just everything haha but my favorite is definitely the pvming <3

Edited by Timebrawler

Q) Name:

A) N/A

Q) In-Game Username:

A) 02iBgvS.pngTimebrawler

Q) Forum Username:

A) Timebrawler

Q) Age:

A) 20

Q) Position you are applying for:

A) 0D4qYKo.gifHelper

Q) Country & Timezone:

A) United States Of America GMT -5

Q) Average time played per day:

A) On days that i work which is monday wednesday and friday i usually can get in 6 hrs on days that i don't work i can easily get in 10-13 hrs a day

Q) When did you join Spawnpk:

A) December 2015

Q) Have you had any breaks from playing the server since joining:

A) yes I have I resigned from moderator and took a break for about a month and a half but now I'm back to stay

Q) Previous Experience with staff and ranks:

A) I'm an Ex - TePJ8mQ.pngModerator of the server

Q) Why do you deserve this rank:

A) I think i deserve the Helper rank because I'm an ex staff member of the server which means I have experience working with the staff team and the server

Q) Have you been Banned/ Jailed/ Muted etc:

A) no i have not and i do not plan on it anytime soon

Q) If answered yes to above, why:

A) N/A

Q) If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play:

A) I have devoted countless hours helping and staffing on the server and I will definitely continue my hard work for the server

Q) What would you do if someone was spamming:

A) I've had this situation before and usually if it's the player's first offence then a 5 minute mute would be issued as a warning if they continued then the mute would be extended

Q) What would you do if someone was using offensive language:

A) in situations like these they can vary on how many warnings are given to the player, there are some situations where they could be saying b**ch or saying f**k you in those situations usually 2 warnings are given 3 if the staff member who is dealing with the situation is in a good mood then there are situations where a player could be calling someone a n***er this type of situation usually is an automatic mute without any warnings at all

Q) What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member:

A) most of the time in this situation it's because they think the staff member is being "unfair" because the staff member punished the player

Q) What would you do if someone was flaming a player:

]A) flaming tends to happen when someone gets scammed or is getting ragged usually by the time a staff member jails them the toxic part of the flaming is over the player being flamed usually has proof so I would then mute the flamer for a few hours as a warning

Q) What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums:

A) If a player was posting rude comments on Forums i would private message the player warning them to stop if they did it again i would then infract them if they refused to listen and still posted rude comments i would then proceed to ban them

Q) What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?:

A) if a player messaged me about an item dupe I would message ryan on skype immediately since he is the only developer we have at the moment

Q) Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc:

A) I really enjoy skilling on rsps & rs i also enjoy basketball, hanging out with friend, guns and the country

Q) anything else you would like us to know:

A) i really enjoy spawnpk i normally don't pk but when i joined this server everyone was so nice and i just love the skilling and the bosses and pets and just everything haha but my favorite is definitely the pvming <3

fP4jihu.png

Jk bro +1 support GL fam

Why did you resign in the first place?

If you get the position back; will you just resign again in the future?

Answer these two questions with full honesty.

+1 support, don't see why they would decline your application, was a great staff member before and I'm sure you'll be exactly the same again.

well hes abile to say like me the truth to the guys i was at v39 on he was a pre good mod i think well wasn't probs on when he was on but well lol i would desver him as mod probally.

*At this moment kyle knew, dominik should go back to school.*

kappa ly head. :D