Albin

Maybe time to change edgevile pvp

hello my name is Albin and im on my third day on this server and i'm ready for my first rant. https://gyazo.com/6607943e1bb431e83ce4d038798ec34a this is how pvp in edge looks like. And i think its a really bad way to evolve the server when the first thing a pvper will encounter on the server are guys with armor that with osrs standard will have the same chanse of hitting over0 as u have to get a divine from corp. And some people say "well you can get lucky" but even if u prod spec a 73 with veng combo u get nothing because everything is kept on death. Maybe its time to make the edgeville pvp area new player friendly? that is restricting pets that give stats and other perk items? or am i being crazy here. Let me know ur feedback and maybe i can get some insight how the devs think about this.

No thank you, if you want to play, play.. 

I made also all from 0,never gambled or bought gps, you can do it too.. Pm me in game, iam willing to give you some gear to start, and advices for money. But remeber that armour we have, is really not cheap and easa to get. Play and you will have some too :)