Sign in to follow this  
DayTime

DayTime - (Password Reset)

Good evening Spk-
I'm returning player to the game and made an account yesterday under the ''IGN - DayTime''
I spent a few hours grinding up the stats and made a few bill-

Was wondering if i could get the password reset;

The only evidence i have to show the account is genereally mine is

the only people the accont has traded in the game are my other alt accounts which igns ill list below

Core
Haru x

I can supply a little more evidence; your discord tracks drops through-out the game; Which im sure acts as a deterrant and helps you guys keep tabs on illigitimate items,
Going through that- I recieved a x10 Vote Ticket drop from a Point Mystery Box as i was grinding out slayer for a little starter cash.

if that helps ill provide the screenshot.
https://gyazo.com/2099fa3dcadb330c52b46d60fcbe84a8

I can also provide the pin to the account if required;

Hope you guys have a great night, and fingers crossed we get this issue resolved.

Kind Reguards, DayTime

Hey there @DayTime! I went ahead and let the owners know you need a PW reset. Since only the owners can reset things like this, it can take anywhere from a few days to a week, rarely longer. Feel free to log in daily and ask a staff member for an update, but that said the owners usually tag everyone in our discord when tickets are done so feel free to join there and wait for a tag from them letting you know you can PM a staff member for your updated password.

Topic Locked.