Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Nick's Suggestion List

Region Update / Aesthetics

Now this is something I have been requesting for quite literally 4 years and ongoing. I feel like Spawn Pk could definitely do with a Region update/overhaul. By this I mean things like adding ground textures, updated regions/mapping. Spawn Pk's regions just feel so incomplete. No-clipping is a big issue, as well as pathing. Not that a region update will completely fix this, but it would be a start to correcting these issues. Things like the wilderness ditch, recourse arena, and just general wilderness update. It would just keep Spawn Pk up-to-date with current times and other servers.

In terms of Aesthetics, I'm talking Home (Edgeville). Ryan has the ability to work with customs, interfaces and materials. I'm not talking about adding random objects all over the place. But nicely positioned objects to make home feel more 'comfy'. It's currently very bland, and rather basic with a few tweaks. This is only something small, but makes the game look more inviting. 

Donator Zone(s)

I feel donator zones could do with an overhaul as well. Regular Donator Zone and the Elite Donator Zone look great- after that, like what the actual is going on? These where definitely rushed. Although the higher tier zones do have some incredible content (in terms of money making) they just look horrid. I feel some time should be spent on these and spruce them up a bit. I'm not going to say whether they do or don't need more content, but something more then a bank, trading post on a Spawn Orb would be a good start.

I do like RuneX's content where performing activies (Skilling/PvMing) grants Tickets/Tokens which can be exchanged for a shop full of items. I believe Mythic has this ability, why not to a lesser or different scale for at least the VIP+ ranks. I'll leave this up to the community to suggest said shop items.

Money Making Dailies

As Daily Money Making Activities is something that's suggested to new players starting out, why don't we re-vamp them? 9/10 of the rewards are pretty much the same- and quite bland. Let's add some more? 

Just to name a few:

1. Chambers of Xeric Daily

2. Blood Slayer Daily

3. Bounty Hunter Daily

4. Rogues' Chest Daily

Teleport to Target/Target Skipping

Currently, players are able to skip their Bounty Hunter Targets instantly. I'm talking before you can even register who your target is. This is quite frusturating as Target hunters can go through 20+ teleport tabs just to obtain a Tier 10 emblem- simply because of the amount of insta-skipping players there are. I know this will cop some hate as PvMers don't feel its fair they're getting pked in the wilderness, but hey, it's 2021, time to harden up. As they animation and everything takes a fair few seconds to register and complete, a delay of 5 seconds would be nice before you're able to skip your Bounty Hunter Target.

World Event (Wilderness Stone)

This could work similar too the Oldschool Runescape Shooting Star system. The Wilderness Stone would crash somewhere within the wilderness. Players can mine this stone in return will be rewarded. Each successful mine could grant "X" amount of wilderness shards. These shards could be exchanged for a potential random reward through a NPC roaming the wilderness. I will leave the rewards suggestions up to community feedback. In addition, you could also create a new blood perk that grants slightly more shards per mine, things like infernal pickaxe could have a chance at doubling shards etc.

This is all I will add for the time being. I'll update this list as I go, feel free to provide feedback and your own suggestions.

Edited by Nick