Sign in to follow this  
GetLostKids

GetLostKids Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper thats what i wanna start with and hopefully get promoted to mod.
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ign:GetLostKids  real name:Hamza
3. Your age: 16 soon i will turn 17 may 30th
4. Your timezone: GMT+3
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4-8
6. Why you should receive the position: I would like to be part of the staff team is because there have been countless times where 
I have seen people needing help and there is no staff online, I would like to help out in the time zones where this is not any staff so I 
can keep the toxic behavior out of the game and make it enjoyable for everyone to play. I really want to help out other players and I 
want to keep the server enjoyable for others, this is my first time applying for the staff or becoming a staff I really want to give it a 
try and want to see if I can make other people's game-play more enjoyable. I really enjoy talking to people especially the ones that 
just joined the server and pvming, I like to give them tips on how to make money and try helping them out with anything they need.
Introduction about myself I have been playing private server when I was 7 years old and it was always my dream to become a staff member and help 
other people, I really enjoy playing private servers because everything is easier and fun specially pking/pvming, spawn pk was the perfect server 
for me because there are so many nice custom stuff in the game that can be used for pvming/pking I enjoy doing both and the thing I liked 
mostly about spawn pk was the pets, although sometimes I stop playing spawn pk I always come back to it, its been my favorite rsps since i 
first played it, I really want to help the server grow even more and help other people, I really enjoy helping other people always puts 
a smile to my face whenever I do.

Edited by GetLostKids