Sign in to follow this  
troll3d

X range X got hacked

About a week ago friend of mine "x range x" got hacked

he one day logged in and saw that his bank was cleaned

x range x claims that he got a facebook message from robert saying that he hacked him

x range x asks for help to check id who logged into the account and see who did that.

and give the prof to "heggs" and don't got my items back yet ..

that happened before like 8 days ago and now no1 staff answer me..

Robert login and talk with heggs and told him "i hacked x range x acc and cler the bank" because my brother "justbeto" got bann no reson

The problem is , if Robert lost the stuff we can't refund. Like u said to me , admins can spawn , but that not the fair way against other players who didn't got a refund.

that no fiar?..same1 hacked my acc and cler my bank..and staff can do nothing..

well so I need scared now? to got good items or pay for bond ? because everyone can hacked..

well that not my problem really I pay for this and I'm not go and lost all..i got hacked omfg..

I don't think that if Robert lost the stuff X Range X will be punished for it, and not get his stuff back, that makes 0 sense why would he be punished because the hacker stuff gone I don't think this case is being taken seriously.

About a week ago friend of mine "x range x" got hacked

he one day logged in and saw that his bank was cleaned

x range x claims that he got a facebook message from robert saying that he hacked him

x range x asks for help to check id who logged into the account and see who did that.

Not saying you didn't have proper account security, but if you "were hacked" there must of been an extensive knowledge of the person hacking you to actually log in and clear you. You're saying he knew your account password, and account pin to have access to your account? Was this malware involved like a R.A.T?

Some tips on having a safe account:

1. Don't account share, not even with your closest best friend/ dog/ mother/ etc.

2. Change password frequently, and add in a strong security measure like numbers, upper and lower case letters, even reverse a name like spawnpk to kpnwaps.

3. You can also request to change your account pin if you are in doubt of your account integrity.

4. If suspect a rat, keylogger, etc. run a malware scan/virus scan etc and it'll get rid of it.

5. And ofcourse, i'll repeat it, don't account share.

6. Never use the same password on the forums and in game.

7. Never use the same password that you used on other rsps on this one (databases get leaked.)

Edited by Kellatha

thanks you abut info I change pass almost 3 days because that..

I don't share my acc idk how he login my acc..

but prof helper see logs and told me he take all and lost it in gamble..

and he come and told to "heggs" why he cler me because the brother got ban no reason but that not my problem srry..

You'll need to private message Ramzi about this, I had Ramzi take a look into this report however he found you weren't hacked.