Sign in to follow this  
Fp Me Noobs

Petition to unban FP ME NOOBS

I support the unban of Fp me noobs.

i support this decision because over the last few years he has shown that he can be a trustworthy person, always so kind, great conversationalist.

Hes also given many suggestions and tips to the staff team on future updates and ideas on how the game could progress even farther!

Not only do i think he should be unbanned, i believe he should be promoted to owner as soon as possible, he would be able to play a huge role in internet security, aswell as just being there tor the community. 

thanks for reading, 

Patar

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 1:12 AM, Patar123 said:

I support the unban of Fp me noobs.

i support this decision because over the last few years he has shown that he can be a trustworthy person, always so kind, great conversationalist.

Hes also given many suggestions and tips to the staff team on future updates and ideas on how the game could progress even farther!

Not only do i think he should be unbanned, i believe he should be promoted to owner as soon as possible, he would be able to play a huge role in internet security, aswell as just being there tor the community. 

thanks for reading, 

Patar

You the real mvp

1iTvy7

Edited by Fp Me Noobs
  • Like 1

i support fp getting unbanned as he is a staple to the community and is a great person to have around. he has served his sentence for a long time now and i believe he deserves another chance. i feel that i understand why he was banned however it has been some time.! i fell he should submit an appeal and it be looked into like others and be free falling and back to gamble he goes!

• Like 1

I support FP getting unbanned for numerous reasons. As long as i have known him he has always been very nice and caring. Even when he was banned when i needed help in game ge was consistently willing to help me over stream when i wad just learning the basics. He is just an overall great person who would bring tons of benefits to the community as a whole

I wholeheartedly support the unban of my good friend FP Me Noobs, as he has helped not only myself but Ryan RSPS (The owner) on numerous occasions and reported game breaking bugs and exploits even whilst he has been banned. Florist is a good guy and DESERVES to be given a chance to show how much of a reformed person he is!

I fully support this unban because he is one of the most genuine people i have met on this server who is an all around great friend and with someone with his knowledge and capabilities he has proven to become a great asset to the server and would probably be more inclined to help if allowed back.

and honestly leaving the server the way he did wasnt for monetary gain he just wanted to quit and focus irl and if given another chance and he feels like he is ready i say give him a chance.

Edited by Bread

On 3/13/2021 at 1:05 AM, Bless said:

I wholeheartedly support the unban of my good friend FP Me Noobs, as he has helped not only myself but Ryan RSPS (The owner) on numerous occasions and reported game breaking bugs and exploits even whilst he has been banned. Florist is a good guy and DESERVES to be given a chance to show how much of a reformed person he is!

L0L0L0L florist legit sits at his pc waiting for discords so he can dox people and dc them for tevin. He writes scripts for pking so lockdown can use em 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, V010283 said:

L0L0L0L florist legit sits at his pc waiting for discords so he can dox people and dc them for tevin. He writes scripts for pking so lockdown can use em 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not true you just sound like a victim to me. 

I dont suport. 

I dont know him, idk why hes banned, but i never killed him in Wildy for big loot, so he prob wont risk any in future, means that i really dont need to have him unbanned. 

With love, your dealer