Sign in to follow this  
Sant D Claws

Sant D Claws Resigning

I'd like to say thank you to all the spawnpk members, staff members, and admins for making this game insanely adventurous for me to play! This server has been very good to me. I will remain on the forums and will continue to keep contact with everyone! I need to focus on my real life right now and make sure my studies and home are my top priorities. In a couple weeks or months I may return once things have settled down again. Every valuable I have was split between 10 people and I hope you all enjoy and are wise! To everyone else gl and make some bank!

P.S- Nick, I'm still upset that I couldn't get away with your loot that one night in wildy :(

-Sant

Edited by Sant D Claws

Who are you? lol

Who am i, That truly Dosen't matter In this Situation. I Pointed out The Truth and half the Server would agree with me that your a Staff Hunter. Your Title Scream's "I wish i was Staff". You knew You had no Chance of Getting staff Cause your a Loner who Used His Mother's CC To gain His ingame wealth, and Acts Like a Big Shot. Then When you get Caught in your Own Lies You Keep Changing your Storys. No one Obz Cares That Your Leaving. Pce Staff Hunter

#clrd

Who am i, That truly Dosen't matter In this Situation. I Pointed out The Truth and half the Server would agree with me that your a Staff Hunter. Your Title Scream's "I wish i was Staff". You knew You had no Chance of Getting staff Cause your a Loner who Used His Mother's CC To gain His ingame wealth, and Acts Like a Big Shot. Then When you get Caught in your Own Lies You Keep Changing your Storys. No one Obz Cares That Your Leaving. Pce Staff Hunter

#clrd

LOLOL where is your proof for this!?

You are talking out of your ass kiddo hahaha! You're making up lies with no evidence! Don't make a claim and not be able to back it up pal. I was simply saying goodbye to the server and its players then nobodes such as yourself do shit like this lmao! Get a name pal! Peace

I'm sorry you couldn't get free handouts from the rich lmfao hate on people that deserve it