Sign in to follow this  
tittyboyswag

all girls are whore

all girls are whores and yes that includes moms too.

Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

Almost all useful things invented in the history of mankind has been discovered/invented by a Man. No matter how hard you try to deny it, FActs are facts.

You can name a famous woman who has contributed to society and i will name 20 Men who have done better things!

NOT only are woman whores but they are stupid as well. Most woman in america are voting hillary simply because she has a VAGINA.

NONE OF THEM GIVE A SHIT about her policies or how experienced she is for office, ive personally asked many woman why are u voting for hillary

and there response was "because we need a woman in office!'' its outrageous and this is going to be the cause of americas downfall.

Our people are thinking with their emotions rather then their logic, we are now more liberal then ever with our pro gay propaganda and gender neutral

safe spaces. WHAT has the world come too! This is litterally SODOM AND GOMMORAH PROPHESIZED FROM THE BIBLE!

This world is bullshit, Everything is a lie, its so confusing

anyways i hope u guys stay safe and dont get raped by clowns.

This topic can be removed? Clearly is against all rules and is toxic?

Sadly his topic has a little bit of truth in it

NOT only do i think woman are whores but I also have an extremely tiny penis that you can barely see with a microscope. And I am trying to take all of my sexual frustrations out on the spawnpk forums because I am really like 15 years old and every woman that gets to see my penis laughs at me and I am debating on killing myself because I have come to the conclusion that my tiny penis is what makes women vote for Hillary Clinton and NONE OF THEM GIVE A SHIT about her policies or how experienced she is for office, all they care about is that my tiny penis can't hit the G-spot..

By the way... what is the G-spot? I always thought it was the corner where all my homies hang out... ive personally asked many woman why are u voting for hillary and there response was "because you have a small dick'' its outrageous and this is going to be the cause of America's downfall.

Sf8YKdj.png