1. ) Desired staff position:

Helper

2. ) In Game Name:

Austin

2.5.) Your name (first name would suffice):

Austin

3. ) Your age:

4. ) Your location:

Florida (Eastern Standard Time) I never sleep, so I could be on at weird hours in the middle of the night or early morning.

5. ) Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

5+ depends on the day and what football games are on.

6. ) Why you should receive the position:

I feel I should receive staff because i'm great with the community, especially when it comes to stuff like helping new players or flaming older players. (I try to keep the banter and flames to a minimum.)

I have been Mod/Helper on other servers like Dedication X and Reprisal.

I'm also extremely honest and upfront with people.

I am very knowledgeable of the server and all of the items in the game.

Finally time to toot my own horn, I have one of the oldest accounts on the server, and has never been banned or muted (and I'm very proud of that). I also don't think any other applicants at this time can say that.

Edited by plox
ATTACHMENTS

Nice of you to stick with us through all this time! You are older than my account Good application though mate! All I would suggest it to constantly help people in game and also get more involved within forums help and suggestions etc just get more involved! Keep going mate! Good luck

True @Heggs. I Think he is even longer than me!

+1

Nice of you to stick with us through all this time! You are older than my account Good application though mate! All I would suggest it to constantly help people in game and also get more involved within forums help and suggestions etc just get more involved! Keep going mate! Good luck

I am an old geezer for the server almost as old as RYAN lol anyways thank you guys/gals for your support

ofc u should be owner of server u know how to help noobs like me. That's what u aplied for right?Spawn me b0nk and st0ff.

Srsly tho you would be great staff. gl on helper! You're a loyal player.

/enjoy

Giving all the bully squad members in the cc 'insanity' ranks is not a good thing. Like today all members got banned somehow. Anyways keep help people ingame , Gl.

ofc u should be owner of server u know how to help noobs like me. That's what u aplied for right?Spawn me b0nk and st0ff.

Srsly tho you would be great staff. gl on helper! You're a loyal player.

/enjoy

Thank you man and I appreciate your support :)

Giving all the bully squad members in the cc 'insanity' ranks is not a good thing. Like today all members got banned somehow. Anyways keep help people ingame , Gl.

Lol I never said it was a good thing, But It's not Like I was the people who kicked everyone I am only a 1 or 2 banana in the insanity cc which some pixle hungry noobs decided they would rather have a serp helm and a toxic staff of the dead than someone to help them pk. Since that incident I have not associated with "Insanity" other than killing them. So thank you for your concerns and I will continue to help the people of spawn pk just I always have.

You have my support.

You know if you were running for staff I would support you too :cool: but thank you.

Looked good so far from what i've seen.

Good luck.

Mate I am always looking good :cool: Thanks Po

Support for numberous reasons; both personal, bias and also non-bias. Austin has fulfilled multiple staff positions in the past for ryan and did a remarkable job. Got my full support; good luck buddy.

Seems qualified and auspicious, why not... +support. Gl

Thank you for your support Bastial :)

helpful and nice +1 fo sho

Thank you for your support Emily ;D

Support for numberous reasons; both personal, bias and also non-bias. Austin has fulfilled multiple staff positions in the past for ryan and did a remarkable job. Got my full support; good luck buddy.

Thank you for your support Jordan I would have never met Ryan or played on his server If I never knew you. :cool::cool::cool:

Austin is a very kind and helpful player.

+1

thank you for your support Z7

You have my support. <3

Known you since you joined. Thank you for your support

+ 1 from me.

Liam has some of the best banter on the yell chat. Thank you for your support mate :)