Sign in to follow this  
halmit legz

team halmit

if you're not already a ranked member please post below youre ingame name and reason youd like to join

applicants will be judged on pking skill and given a trial period I think necessary.

Players who pk with Pika, Drake manson, Its sean, and that other randy are already disqualified from applying.

Fistly theres no skill required for what your cc does, killing pvmers is the worse thing to do.

Dont let anyone boss cause your greedy asf. Team halmit makes the server a really crappy to play.

Good luck with pvming.

haters are motivaters and oh sorry for killing pvmers forgot its illegal to kill them :P you cant just expect people to not kill you cause youre killing a monster its the whole reason monsters are in the wild you stupid kids lmfao

It's sad when you guys think your good there is no skill for killing pvmers they have pvm gear on when scrubs come thinking they are good farcasting praying in a big group.

How about you guys take Vids or screenshots of your kills

Lets see all thos pkers.

I will not be playin for a while but when I come back I will finish this ''team Halmit'' .... Probably even a 1v1 since it takes 10 minutes before his clan is there to back him up lol.

Permed.

Lol I got bored and took a look and see my name in his post. I love it :)

-Just know I don't pick up people who think its cool to kill helpless pvm kids. :)

who cares if we kill pvmers, we kill any white dots, we also kick non ranks and kill them too :) and ragepk u cant do nothing I already made u quit

I swear to god I sometimes wonder why the fuck this server is even called "SpawnPk" heres a clan who fights against other clans and yes if there is a player killing a boss, we will kill them because its a pk server and u are rewarded for any kill risking or not u fucking down syndromes go find a fucking eco server to get ur sara hilt split ffs lmao..........

I'd like to join #team halmit because I really think i'd be great addition to your clan since I live on little different timezone than most of this clans members. Also I like clan pk very much!

Ign: Kronk

• Thanks 1