Sign in to follow this  
tryinggg

Can't claim donation

Staff has been extremely hard to reach. I donated for a $100 bond, cannot ::Claim it. Says no donations to redeem. I've got the paypal order number, and all that information if needed.

IGN: Tryinggg

I'll be at work the majority of the day but will be paying attention to this thread/my forums PM's if anybody is able to assist I can provide proof of donation via PM.

4 hours ago, tryinggg said:

Staff has been extremely hard to reach. I donated for a $100 bond, cannot ::Claim it. Says no donations to redeem. I've got the paypal order number, and all that information if needed.

IGN: Tryinggg

I'll be at work the majority of the day but will be paying attention to this thread/my forums PM's if anybody is able to assist I can provide proof of donation via PM.

do you have account on discord? write them , or try to get staff contact with ingame, you you dont let me know, and il try myself ! :)

1 hour ago, huh i own said:

do you have account on discord? write them , or try to get staff contact with ingame, you you dont let me know, and il try myself ! :)

I have messaged on Discord, tried to get in contact in game, messaged on forums, no response