scrypt jr

Introduce Gambling Bans/Pause!

Hey there folks!

Alot of you will like this if it hasnt been up multiple times already? 😮 

Anyway, Me and alot of you are degenerate addicts @ ::gamble and we lose our bank multiple times a week, we get cleaned over & over AND OVER AGAIN!
We continue rebuilding each day to get another shot at that fortune we seek!
Now, this becomes a evil circle for alot of players, Including me! 

Even when you reach that 20t+ bank you still continue because.. you have nothing else to do really, you dont get your ass away from ::gamble and you just continue or you stop for just a breaf secound ( *Fk this shit im out* ) KEKW back in 20mins going for that fort genie + avarice (i)

Now I have a family that i spend alot of time with and I am one of those who rather donate for a 100$ bond than grinding it on a slow day because i rather spend those hours with my kids than just running revs or doing Nightmare for example, ANYWAY!

I think we have great developers that could handle a request like the following: Gambling BANS / Pauses.

The players themself can chose to temporary block their account from gambling for ( 1H - 1D - 1 WEEK - 1 MONTH - PERMANENT ).
I have selfcontrol but in the heat of the moment where i win 60t i love to go for that Fort genie pot etc etc, now if i win this pot i would LOVE to pause my account for atleast 1 day and gather my emotions and make the right decisions and NOT go degenerate because the guy i won it from asks to re-match multiple times and try to convince you he only have one fortune genie left for example.

Now i could stop, i've done it multiple times, but early mornings its easy to just " fuck it " and with these temporary blocks that wont happen, Now every1 here wont use the temporary block because you're true addicts but for us who like our wealth and gets tempted to just " One more " could need this.

Put a NPC @ ::GAMBLE & ::DUEL that you talk to that offers Temporary gambling bans & you chose for how long.. 1h - perma :) 

Let me know what you think & if you can come up with ideas to make the suggestion even better comment down below!!

250B GIVEAWAY!!
STEPS TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:

1) Comment down below what you think of the suggestion ( Would you like this in the game or would you rather not have it implemented? ) YOU chose to use this feature.
2) End the comment with ur IGN and i will draw the winner 2021-01-15!

Kindest regards,
be22c0d2510c1b04f2900751681910b8.png

Edited by scrypt jr

I like the idea, but how many people will truly use the NPC? You said it yourself, there's alot of people too addicted that they wont admit but neither use the NPC too. 

For those who actually will use the NPC, great idea. :) 

IGN: Kaptan

• Thanks 1

This will not be added into the game. Like you said you'd rather spend $100 then grind because you got cleaned. Why would he prevent you from getting cleaned if that means less money for him (the owner)? You wrote your own demise in this topic, money is priority and from a business standpoint losing a couple players is worth it for the couple hundred the addicts bring in.

Ign: Doggy

Edited by Doggy
  • Like 1

This has been requested many time and like Doggy said from a business standpoint it's not good. Trust me I know your pain I'm one of biggest addicts.

I’m neutral for this, while gambling is one of the biggest attention grabbers in servers it’s also a main reason people quit. But you always tend to find people who leave because of being cleaned, coming back. So this is a 50/50 for me. 

i would rather love to see 'bind' option somehow that u cant trade or gamble/duel the item away but u might lose it in pvp situation. would make the game more enjoyable for gambling addicts

Too make it even better to keep Ryan's money coming in is just to make it so you can pay 100b to unban urself that simple that way helps eco in game too

or maybe just don't gamble? nobody is forcing you to gamble and if there's nothing else to do ingame when you get rich then take a small break then come back