Sign in to follow this  
futurehendrx

appeal jail futurehendrx

• The punished username: futurehendrx
  • The time/data you were punished: nov 25 like yesterday
  • The staff member who punished you:scooby doo i think his name was
  • The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...): i got jailed......unjail me
  • The rule you broke to be punished: he said i wasnt me cause my ips didnt match....den pmd me for my address???
  • Why should you be unpunished: im me i swear??? 
  • Other information: ill stop bugging mans i jus wanna go pk later after my game/gym/work lmk soon tho styll

how you been you fucking dickhead its me bison/panthering how you holding up I got banned so its been a while since i was able to play the game.

but now that i think about it this whole claim on whether you are futurehendrx or not is very questionable because the futurehendrx i knew never attacked me because we were friends and used to pj each other fights years ago but for whatever reason you tried killing me while i was high risking even though i told you who i was and discredited our previous history with my main account "bison"

I've been waiting for a reply to my ticket for over 6 months. You aren't going to get unbanned anytime soon dude just join another server and spend your money elsewhere.

• Like 1

First of wrong section, second of you dont appeal a jail, try to contact mods in game with new account. Or maybe you have some luck on discord.