Sign in to follow this  
sweez1404

ip ban

so 8 months ago , i got ip banned , and my main got banned , "sweez140" , i did 3 tickets , none of them has a respond , so my cousin gave me his account so i can loggin and tell mods about what happened , i logged to talk to scooby doo and tell him what happened with me , so i told him and left , so lets go back then , this is why i got ip banned , my cousin account called "i love u 2" and he shared the acc with me , so one day , i wanted to make my own account , wich is sweez140 , 2 years later , i asked about i love u 2 password , asked gooby , he told me is that ur account , i said yes , like we were sharing it but it wasnt mine , he said that account is banned , and u are getting banned , he didnt even listen to me or did anything , i tried to talk to him on discord , he ignored the whole time , 1-5 months later , i cant remember when exaclty , but my cousin talked to gooby , and told him what happened , and he told him to appeal a ticket , he did that , and still nothing , my cousin told him that he feels shamed cuz he did that to my account and cuz i got banned cuz of him , so today i logged on my cousins acc to tell scooby about what happened and if he can look and see if my ticket has a respond , so i hope u guys can understand me , i swear i cant even tell anyone to join another server , spk the only server i play for 4 years , much love , sweez140