themcpker_forums

TheMcPker's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper 

2. Your name: My name is Quinten.

3. Your age: 23

4. Your  timezone: Central European Standard Timee (GMT+1)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4-8

6. Why you should receive the position:

As a person i am mostly introverted i don't like chaos or drama which is why alot of the people here might not know of me yet, i tend to keep a relatively low profile however the people that do know me are certain of one thing. I care about this community and how the players feel towards the server, I have tried my best to do what's within my power as a player to help people by reporting people when i see rules being broken by providing staff with information regarding these players, and helping people with their questions also i have spend some of my time and experience as a software developer by creating a collection-log type website (not released yet) to give people in this community something cool and fun to talk about and honestly the feedback from both staff and the players about this has been beyond massive which makes me really happy, However i would like to be doing more i often see people complain about how sometimes there is no staff online or how they claim their tickets don't get responded to in time and while seeing this multiple times i thought. I would like to help more if i could i would like to even help on the software development side on things a idea i had for example was a runelite like version of the spawnpk client which would be amazing to be able to work on if i would be able to get permission to do so which is why i would like to be given this chance to proof my self.

7. What are my strength's and things i want to improve upon as a person and player?:

My strength:

I am able to make decisions which are fair and unbiased the community is the top priority, friends are second no matter who breaks the rules they will be punished equally.

I am calm and consistant in my way of acting towards players i don't get mad easily and can seperate fun from serious very well to fit the situation's needs.

I am not connected to any big pk clans i know this might sound weird to describe as a strength but this helps me to be seen in a neutral light by more people as the issue of staff members that are active in pk community are easier seen as going easy on people in their own clans.

Things i want to improve upon as a player and person:

I want to try be more active in yell and community events

I want to get better at assisting players which can only be done by actions as a staff member by helping people with what ever problems they have

8. Do you stake / gamble:

I don't stake and i rarely gamble (once every month a small portion of my bank)

9. Final words

I am not the type of person who enjoys going for a fancy looking application where i have paragraphs of random things about me with fancy styling. I like to keep things simple and direct to the point and to have my actions speak for them self rather than make empty promises just to get accepted, If i get denied than thats okay i will remain to do what's within my power as a player however if i would be given the chance to proof my self as a staff member i would give it 100% becouse thats what the community deserves in these hard times of corona.

Edited by themcpker_forums
  • Thanks 1

+1. Themcpker has always been nice and helping to me and other never any issues. He has been staff in cc nopr0nter for a while now and alwats managed everything well and fair! Really notice the love for the community with for example making the collection log thing in free time. Goodluck!

On 11/19/2020 at 1:35 AM, themcpker_forums said:

As a person i am mostly introverted i don't like chaos or drama which is why alot of the people here might not know of me yet, i tend to keep a relatively low profile however the people that do know me are certain of one thing. I care about this community and how the players feel towards the server, I have tried my best to do what's within my power as a player to help people by reporting people when i see rules being broken by providing staff with information regarding these players, and helping people with their questions also i have spend some of my time and experience as a software developer by creating a collection-log type website (not released yet) to give people in this community something cool and fun to talk about and honestly the feedback from both staff and the players about this has been beyond massive which makes me really happy, However i would like to be doing more i often see people complain about how sometimes there is no staff online or how they claim their tickets don't get responded to in time and while seeing this multiple times i thought. I would like to help more if i could i would like to even help on the software development side on things a idea i had for example was a runelite like version of the spawnpk client which would be amazing to be able to work on if i would be able to get permission to do so which is why i would like to be given this chance to proof my self.

7. What are my strength's and things i want to improve upon as a person and player?:

My strength:

I am able to make decisions which are fair and unbiased the community is the top priority, friends are second no matter who breaks the rules they will be punished equally.

I am calm and consistant in my way of acting towards players i don't get mad easily and can seperate fun from serious very well to fit the situation's needs.

I am not connected to any big pk clans i know this might sound weird to describe as a strength but this helps me to be seen in a neutral light by more people as the issue of staff members that are active in pk community are easier seen as going easy on people in their own clans.

I want to get better at assisting players which can only be done by actions as a staff member by helping people with what ever problems they have

9. Final words

I am not the type of person who enjoys going for a fancy looking application where i have paragraphs of random things about me with fancy styling. I like to keep things simple and direct to the point and to have my actions speak for them self rather than make empty promises just to get accepted, If i get denied than thats okay i will remain to do what's within my power as a player however if i would be given the chance to proof my self as a staff member i would give it 100% becouse thats what the community deserves in these hard times of corona.

I know this guy personaly such a great guy and so active pretty sure will do a good job as astaff.

For now I am not going to +1 or -1. I have not seen you really help anyone ingame from my POV. I would like to see you help, be active in the help/survive cc. Yes you are a very good person but I would like to see you put in effort with no quit. Remember Staff works requires alot of consistency and hard work.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, Scooby Dooo said:

For now I am not going to +1 or -1. I have not seen you really help anyone ingame from my POV. I would like to see you help, be active in the help/survive cc. Yes you are a very good person but I would like to see you put in effort with no quit. Remember Staff works requires alot of consistency and hard work.

What i think the issue is with this statement is that, People don't require help with basic things these days if they have a question they can ::Yell and get a answer from anyone in the community within seconds, the only real questions that don't get answered these days are questions about appeals/why people are in jail/what the status is of tickets this so exstreemly clear from a single look at the discord server or the in-game chat these are the problems people actually have they don't require a 'helper' in the sense of answering basic questions because most things have a guide for them written/or they can just yell for a answer, the definition of a helper role their job has to evolve into what the server needs not what the server needed and that's what i am aiming to help with and why i choose to apply for helper because i want to help in a way that matters

Also i do help in the pr0nter cc which is one of the largest cc's in spk but i understand that you are not able to see this since you are never in it

Edited by themcpker_forums
  • Like 1

+1 for themcpker as staff. Dude is dedicated as hell, passionate and caring about the community. He's the kind of guy who would do the back end stuff and would be very happy to do so. He'd make a fantastic addition to the team and every day you don't have him as staff is a missed opportunity. I'd +2 if I could.

On 11/18/2020 at 8:35 PM, themcpker_forums said:

My strength:

9. Final words

+1

themcpker is a very active player in the game and in discord and always helps everyone in the game and in cc pr0nter

-1, can't tank for 20 seconds in full tekton and dinhs vs me at larrans.

all jokes aside, i'd like to see more from you. Be actively helping on discord, forums and in-game. I'm staying neutral for now.