Sign in to follow this  
big brixx420

Big Brixx420 Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Kyle

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: Sierra Vista, Arizona (Mountain Standard Time)

5. Average amount of game-play hours per day: Usually 8-10 hours a day, unless work.

6. Why you should receive the position:

I have some staff experience from another server.

I will do my best to help anyone that needs it when i am available.

Even If I get flamed by a person, i will still be helping all the people who need it.

I will always check messages from people who need help & answer the yell questions.

I am almost never afk, besides when i have something irl to take care of. I will be on as much as i can to help everyone.

There is a few members of staff i hardly ever see on and alot of people need help everyday,and no staff online to help them.

I'm in a different timezone, I can help whenever other staff is offline or sleeping.

My private is always on, pm me in game : 'Big Brixx420' . Feel free to pm me anytime for help.

Nice application fam.

I know u for a long time now , i can't say to much cause im just a support staff for 1-2 days haha. But i wish u goodluck anyways , keep up the good help and stuff and we'll see.

I'll give u +1 but i can't say to much u know that ;) goodluck fam !! <3

Omfg u got the same name as me <3

OT: Very helpful and mature lad. I've seen him help quite often so i think he could be a great asset to the team.

+1 From me.

(I dont gice out vouches too fast, so u should know he's gnna be promoted anytime soon) Just look at Dylanoo, heggs, Serge, yeezy and uproar. The only ones i voiched for and they all got it hehe Cx

Now u and po left ;)

honestly I'm neutral, not really saw you help much at all really... you are a good lad though but yeah... try help first and see where you go from there

+1 for my dude right here, literally helped me out for around 6-7 hours straight. #1 Lad. Hopefully he gets helper cuz damn did i see him at work

Nice guy, fast replies, need to make people aware you're there for help though.

+1 from me.

I can also confirm that brixx is an old player cause i talk alot with him on skype & on server. Hes an good old player , but we still need to try help everyone. Its not about he play this server for a long time. But he got my support anyways. Good luck mate.

+1 Was very nice and helpful 5 months ago and still is today. I think he would be perfect for the helper position as I have never seen any toxicity from him myself or heard about it from others. GL on app :)

Just wow....

e4a2f31ee57249cf9413175db603d7ab.png

Maybe he(staff hunters) doesn't know he(ryan) can track the accounts through their information via the forums whenever an account is made lol

I wouldnt waste my time making a new account just to comment something lol.

its ok man we know you wont but I wouldn't put it past a couple other applicants.