trashcan72

#MoneyTalks PK Video 1 [Giveaway results in desc]

And now show your deaths against vendettas the past 2 weeks. The upcoming dominating clan👀 let alone hm kills lockdown got on y'all shitters YOINKS just see how ur best nher is paniccing vs vendettas shooters https://gyazo.com/f958d02d7c03cdcf110783bc80f14f08

Video is cringe ngl, all i see is ancient cbow prod, staff of terror donkeys and more customs

THERE'S A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD RETARDS, KING IZI IS THE ONE U SHOULD FOCUS ON.

NH STAKE is da loc pm for edge respawn VIP

Edited by IZI

20 hours ago, 88 said:

real winners

Might just come in with a mask to knock those apes too on their own server..... throwback to when tevin found out who I was when evading and insta ban after chance and kill. He has such a fragile ego.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, grims slave said:

Might just come in with a mask to knock those apes too on their own server..... throwback to when tevin found out who I was when evading and insta ban after chance and kill. He has such a fragile ego.

Who in the hell are you, bigegomen, whats ur ign? Ill happilymake you respawn back to edge respawn and camp npc's like every MT and LD member who faced me.

Edited by IZI

3 hours ago, IZI said:

Who in the hell are you, bigegomen, whats ur ign? Ill happilymake you respawn back to edge respawn and camp npc's like every MT and LD member who faced me.

?, attention seeking ape lmfao. How do you make something completely unrelated to your irrelevant existence about you? Oh my lord LOL. I would dog you on this custom server you hold so dear. Log out LOL.

22 hours ago, IZI said:

And now show your deaths against vendettas the past 2 weeks. The upcoming dominating clan👀 let alone hm kills lockdown got on y'all shitters YOINKS just see how ur best nher is paniccing vs vendettas shooters https://gyazo.com/f958d02d7c03cdcf110783bc80f14f08

Video is cringe ngl, all i see is ancient cbow prod, staff of terror donkeys and more customs

THERE'S A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD RETARDS, KING IZI IS THE ONE U SHOULD FOCUS ON.

NH STAKE is da loc pm for edge respawn VIP

they dont want the smoke from you duhhhhhhhhhh

12 hours ago, grims slave said:

?, attention seeking ape lmfao. How do you make something completely unrelated to your irrelevant existence about you? Oh my lord LOL. I would dog you on this custom server you hold so dear. Log out LOL.

I'll be waiting for you, this is some typical avoider talk. Lmk when you are online i'll happily abuse the living shit out of you.

"Attention seeking ape"

Comes from the one who "doesnt play this game" but sits on the forum to trashtalk. Stay in your cave braindamaged coño

9 minutes ago, IZI said:

I'll be waiting for you, this is some typical avoider talk. Lmk when you are online i'll happily abuse the living shit out of you.

"Attention seeking ape"

Comes from the one who "doesnt play this game" but sits on the forum to trashtalk. Stay in your cave braindamaged coño

There’s a difference between doesn’t and can’t 🤷🏿‍♂️

Give previous used names or be quiet before i end you like your big friend jake. 🤕