Sign in to follow this  
trashcan72

#MT Domination of Vendetta continued.. 100b Giveaway

Tornado asked to war.. and as you can see they didn't last again. What's the excuse this time? 100b Giveaway attached in the description + I am sorry for the weird rendering issue that caused 30 seconds of the video to be like frozen or something, I'm upgrading to a paid program to prevent this issue + to expand my channel. Thank you for the support as always #Vendetta Cleared Pt.2

imagine being a team leader who's played this for 5 years and gets bullied on the game he manages LOL, sheesh. :smh: id feel less of a man if this was case. id feel less of a man if this was case. id feel less of a man if this was case. id feel less of a man if this was case. id feel less of a man if this was case. id feel less of a man if this was case. id feel less of a man if this was case.id feel less of a man if this was case. id feel less of a man if this was case. id feel less of a man if this was case. 

• Haha 1

Bro stop the cringe, i legit vidded the same war and if you watch that you'll be hella embarassed. 

Y'all suiciding for 3 hours straight, mass recruiting people to war with u in multi and u still can't do shit. Easy 5k bms within 1 hour made, just from bullying MT as usual. 🤤 

#Mtsurvivedown