Sign in to follow this  
bobcat

banned for 3 almost 2 years now

hey spawnpk community, i was banned a few years back due to rwt. I know this isnt taken lightly on this server, but was writting this in hopes that id be able to somehow come back to the server. I'm willing to let all of my accounts stay banned and pay a fee for my bad decisions. i tried to find the ban appeal but couldnt, so if any mods could write back to me that would be great help. my ingame username was "bobcat987" when i played. it also may be difficult to fill out the appeal since my memory is foggy due to it being so long ago, but can do my best.

They never unban for rwt no matter what, best you can get is the ip ban lifted. Still a long shot gl.

10 hours ago, 7and7 said:

They never unban for rwt no matter what, best you can get is the ip ban lifted. Still a long shot gl.

That's not true I have several friends who have been unbanned for rwt. And if it was several years ago he has a fair shot. It can depend on the severity but ik ppl who have rwted a lot and are still unbanned. Make an appeal @bobcat and follow the appeal format and you will have a chance to reappeal every 30 days.

As far as i know, u can get unbanned BUT u gotta pay the rwted shit in 07 GP.

On 10/20/2020 at 12:15 PM, IZI said:

As far as i know, u can get unbanned BUT u gotta pay the rwted shit in 07 GP.

Is that even for real?

On 10/22/2020 at 4:06 AM, L said:

Is that even for real?

I heard it was.