Mypinyo

Hey whats up guys

I'm ign is Glasspipe, I'm pretty chill until you piss me off. I play on a tablet now a days but ill have a good time. I have many years of experience on these games but Monday thru Friday I'll have a mouse but on the weekend's I won't. On other servers as far back as 2007-08 I've been known as "Russer" or "Oath Keyper" etc..

Just went from a pking account to a trained account and my experience got a bunch better on this server.

I'm ign is Glasspipe, I'm pretty chill until you piss me off. I play on a tablet now a days but ill have a good time. I have many years of experience on these games but Monday thru Friday I'll have a mouse but on the weekend's I won't. On other servers as far back as 2007-08 I've been known as "Russer" or "Oath Keyper" etc..

Playing on phone, playing with trackpad, penpad.

Now tablet. Its amazing how many ways people can play spawnpk if they dont have access to the usual stuff. I love it.

M8 it's the biggest pain in the ass ever. I won't even try to pk on this tablet, I'll just wreck my K/D even more then it is. Now tomorrow if you see me in the wild and your around zerk lvl I'd be watching out or running with me and the CC.