Sign in to follow this  
Bread

New player Friendly

As a lot of you know Spawnpk is not as beginner friendly as it use to be and the pk aspect of the server is not where near as active as it should be however I think a minor revert with some restrictions would help new players a lot and give them a fair chance to kill some high tier players if not each other in a more fun way.

Bring back spawnable Dharoks but add a limit.

I think bringing back spawnable Dharoks but lets say a limit of just 3 sets per day limited to ip/uid would be better for SPK considering how easily new players can be discouraged logging in to get a fresh pking experience and maybe to learn only to fight someone in full tektonic with an elysian.

I have seen many new players log in and yes while spk has numerous great money making methods some people just want to instantly pk.

Ideas for the Dharoks

The spawnable sets could be a different ID from normal Dharoks and break on death but provide a blood money value as a drop so it's not completely pointless to kill one of these players and the armor would be different looking I guess similar to the beginner weapons or however devs see fit.

This is merely just a base idea and can be changed in various ways regardless I think something like this for new players would help spawnpk and see edge more active and attractable for newer players.

Not bad could make it as vote rewards u with 3- 5 dh sets and a chaotic box 

Then make dharoks (g) costs 5 sets per roll 10% chance when full set worn u get x2 blood money per kill or sumn 

• Like 1