Sign in to follow this  
trans4lifexoxo

ok

ON SOME REAL SHIT, YES I UNDERSTAND APPEALS/TICKETS TAKE AWHILE BUT WHY IS THEIR ONLY 1 PERSON ON THE STAFF TEAM ONLY DOING TICKETS??????? WHY ISN'T THEIR MORE THEN 1 PERSON DOING THEM? EITHER HIRE MORE STAFF THAT ARE ABLE TO DO TICKETS SOME PEOPLE (BEEN WAITING A FEW MONTHS) FOR A SIMPLE MUTE, PLEASE GET IT TOGATHER AND HIRE SOMEONE WHO SPECIFIES ON DOING APPEALS/TICKETS 

It's hard to find a trustworthy person to take on that role. Someone who has access to the server in it's entirety to check logs and lift bans is exclusive to the owners only. Hiring someone would be a very VERY risky move which is why the server has only ever had two developers with half of the span being only one.

Just now, Kellatha said:

It's hard to find a trustworthy person to take on that role. Someone who has access to the server in it's entirety to check logs and lift bans is exclusive to the owners only. Hiring someone would be a very VERY risky move which is why the server has only ever had two developers with half of the span being only one.

atleast hire someone who has the time to talk to non staff because my friend keeps on msging me saying tevin,asecend, and gooby always have pms on but never answers them but always be talking on the yell box lol 

On 10/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, city of evil said:

atleast hire someone who has the time to talk to non staff because my friend keeps on msging me saying tevin,asecend, and gooby always have pms on but never answers them but always be talking on the yell box lol 

If its help you need that doesn't need someone with staff powers to help with there are plenty of guides on the forums for issues. If you have in game questions there is a help cc and big cc's like survive where you can ask questions and most of the time you get an answer. Even on yell you can ask questions and a veteran player would answer questions