Sign in to follow this  
briddermens

Why so long

I appealed a ban in which I got banned 6 months ago now yet there’s been no answer on my appeals besides no (no reason). I’m just wondering why the long wait from when the ticket was submitted (scooby doo the mod said he submitted my appeal via ticket on the 14th of September, I made my appeal on the 8th of September.) so my appeal is a ticket which should be done every Sunday. Meaning... there’s been 2 coming on 3 weeks my appeal has been ignored. Can I ask why and get a genuine reason? I can’t imagine there been hundreds of tickets to deal with, maybe it taking a few hours sure but cmon lol. I’ve been banned months for something minimal and I’ve matured. Just want an answer for the delay. 

7 hours ago, briddermens said:

I appealed a ban in which I got banned 6 months ago now yet there’s been no answer on my appeals besides no (no reason). I’m just wondering why the long wait from when the ticket was submitted (scooby doo the mod said he submitted my appeal via ticket on the 14th of September, I made my appeal on the 8th of September.) so my appeal is a ticket which should be done every Sunday. Meaning... there’s been 2 coming on 3 weeks my appeal has been ignored. Can I ask why and get a genuine reason? I can’t imagine there been hundreds of tickets to deal with, maybe it taking a few hours sure but cmon lol. I’ve been banned months for something minimal and I’ve matured. Just want an answer for the delay. 

i've been waiting myself just takes time