Sign in to follow this  
omg wow

vote rewards

Okay so here me out guys..

Instead of blood list scrolls from voting, give the option to pvmers for larran key scrolls.

That's my idea. Im open to listening to other options ansd idea's.

I agree they should change blood lust scroll for something else since its really hard for new players to do kills so its not really profitable but I think larran's scroll is a bit too much, pretty sure price on keys will drop drastically. 

@omg wow Larran key scrolls would be about the same predicament if not worse than current blood lust scrolls. You need good gear to PvM fast to make most of your scrolls, and newer players wont have that. Not to mention bad gear along with no yoshi means whatever keys they do get will have a chance of getting pk'd. Me personally I rather not include these so vote farmers don't have an extra currency to exploit.

@Fortimage Prices won't change as unfortunately there is an overwhelming amount of larran's chest farmers. Once a solution for that is in play something like larran's scrolls in vote rewars could see some light but for reasons stated above it isn't a wise idea.

Perhaps (u) aka untradable larrans scrolls via voting would be a solution to this, and kill two birds with one stone

• Like 1