Kellatha

Kellatha's Staff Application

Only reason i'd -1 is because every time you wouldn't get your way or if you started feeling like you weren't getting the attention you wanted from the owners you'd threaten to leave the team and you did 3 times, I've always said if it happens once it'll happen again and its happened over and over, the only thing you do have going for yourself is the in game activity but i wouldn't want to go through the same things over and over again, you shouldn't have left the first, second, or third time just because you weren't getting the attention you wanted from the owners & because you didn't get your way on whatever you'd suggest for the server.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

+1 as usual I'm still a little surprised you haven't gotten the position yet. Most helpful player when they were staff and when they weren't staff. Even when taking "breaks" Kellatha would still be working on some forums post for QOL changes the game needed. Their dedication to SPK is unmatched.

• Like 1

+1 , I liked Kellatha before and after Kellatha was staff. Very helpful and informative player. Hope to see Kellatha become a staff for this community. If you have question or anything Kellatha is the right person to go to. Good luck Kellatha, I know you will become a great staff(was and still is).

• Thanks 1

Closing this topic since Kellatha is now an official member of the SpawnPK Staff team.

Welcome back & congratulations Kellatha!

• Like 1