Sign in to follow this  

Tevin gots the power over ryan to do what ever the fuck he wants and fuck everyone else! Aslong as tevin is making money he dont give a rat ass about anyone or his staff but himself..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, d4rkf1r3 said:

Tevin gots the power over ryan to do what ever the fuck he wants and fuck everyone else! Aslong as tevin is making money he dont give a rat ass about anyone or his staff but himself..

Ryan always have been nice I swear if he gave time to server and see what happens he won't be happy.. I guess that's why they keep saying if you have a problem don't pm Ramzi or Ryan cause they always be kind to players 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 14k said:

Ryan always have been nice I swear if he gave time to server and see what happens he won't be happy.. I guess that's why they keep saying if you have a problem don't pm Ramzi or Ryan cause they always be kind to players 

And help them rejoin to the server. Tevin on the other hand dont like it when he is told he is wrong! 

On 9/8/2020 at 9:22 AM, 14k said:

i know many people will attack me cause of this..and i'll try to not mention why i got banned or what happened cause i dont understand even staff team too its just matter of misunderstanding and they dont have time to hear or listen to ur story so...

well i guess its the time for leaving spawn-pk after 7 years or so in spawn-pk i have seen almost everything in this game but in this last 6 months many people were unhappy about staff

i got banned after 7 years of following rules  iam sure its for nothing and its kind of misunderstanding but the problem there is no staff will give u 2 min of his time to listen to ur problem  and sure staff will come here to reply we don't banned any one for no reason etc  and when i contact them no reply. 6 days each day like 16 hours trying to contact any staff they always act afk or busy 

i remember i asked ryan once for help cause i lost item duo to bug and he helped me and even gave me time to explain and even refund me the item but now..as soon as u talk u get banned..ask for help banned..jailed ..muted etc..this is not only my story this story confirmed by more than one player good staff would listen to what happened cause mistakes always exist but i guess there is no time..ryan and ramzi were the only 2 people that could protect you from staff abusing power..but now when u talk to staff he talks to you like you are guilty 100% and there is no field for misunderstanding

this game got like 200 people barley online today...would be 600+ if staff just care about players more and give them time they deserve and unbanned people who deserve unbanned i bet there is 200+

how come people saying waiting for banned appeal ticket for month or 2 or even 9 months for banned appeal!!!!!..its life time?!!!

they made me ticket and i lost hope from now to get any reply like i want to play game badly like right now and these things takes only 20 min max to resolve but months?!!!! 

just watch all these people complaining about staff is that normal..i guess that doesnt happen in any rsps server..spawn pk was never like that i remember and  if staff team doesnt admit that there is something weird and many people not unhappy about them i guess the game will lose more than its lose

https://ibb.co/R7QxytD
https://ibb.co/6WCPW41
https://ibb.co/kqM9QTb
https://ibb.co/PYjy9HJ
https://ibb.co/QPC3Nsw
https://ibb.co/JqxxYW3

anyway i didn't want to mention any staff name cause its game after all and i respect all of them and i see all those people saying ticket takes month or even 9 so i guess its time to leave game wish all players luck ....and hope they never experience that feeling of being so wronged wish you all luck and staff team as well 

we loved spawnpk once ❤️♥️

totally agree staff has gone to "join a cc and play with them" only they do not seem to care about server issues unless it affects them or their clans directly. I've witnessed live on tevins stream staff members telling other LD member what updates are going to be prior to their release. When this happens the big eco holders then buy out the item that about to get updated and capitalize on the margin. Now this is illegal for regular players but god forbid anyone in "ld" get in trouble considering they ride staffs dick. Ive been constantly harassed and ragged by "LD" members and even sent proof into staff for them to say stop ragging and they continue with no further punishment. Also they do not receive mutes like us i was ragged in edge for 15 minutes by a ld member after reporting to staff and staff confronting him he continued to do it so i told him to "kys ragger" i was then muted for 2 weeks following that statement while the ragger was let off scott free. REcently have been having server trubles client wont load its been 3 days of trying to get in contact with someone who is half assed smart with computers but seems to be another dead end. So now i sit here Mythic rank 20t+ on my account unable to do anything and continue to get left on delivered by staff team. Glad this is what ryan deems as "worthy staff members" 10/10 need new dedictaed staff team who actually play 80% of the time no staff or or they afk fucking with their clan and could give a fat babies dick about helping people.

5 hours ago, c1assified said:

totally agree staff has gone to "join a cc and play with them" only they do not seem to care about server issues unless it affects them or their clans directly. I've witnessed live on tevins stream staff members telling other LD member what updates are going to be prior to their release. When this happens the big eco holders then buy out the item that about to get updated and capitalize on the margin. Now this is illegal for regular players but god forbid anyone in "ld" get in trouble considering they ride staffs dick. Ive been constantly harassed and ragged by "LD" members and even sent proof into staff for them to say stop ragging and they continue with no further punishment. Also they do not receive mutes like us i was ragged in edge for 15 minutes by a ld member after reporting to staff and staff confronting him he continued to do it so i told him to "kys ragger" i was then muted for 2 weeks following that statement while the ragger was let off scott free. REcently have been having server trubles client wont load its been 3 days of trying to get in contact with someone who is half assed smart with computers but seems to be another dead end. So now i sit here Mythic rank 20t+ on my account unable to do anything and continue to get left on delivered by staff team. Glad this is what ryan deems as "worthy staff members" 10/10 need new dedictaed staff team who actually play 80% of the time no staff or or they afk fucking with their clan and could give a fat babies dick about helping people.

I understand all that cause I play the game since dh was spawnable and seen a lot.. But trust me spawn was not always like this.. But now all people complaining and just quit the game cause they got no help and staff abusing their power.. I loved this game but its own staff destroyed it by not caring about people problems and ignoring them I bet if they made vote on staff.. All players will just say that staff is unqualified.. Go take a look on help section on discord.. U will find people ask for help and just getting ignored I feel sorry for what this game is now. Appeals takes months to look at.. I gave much to this game and it gave me banned for no reason