Sign in to follow this  
im bae

eco issue

Just a quick post. I don't have time to do all the math etc and I have no time to really type this up but you guys are smart guys so you'll see the benefit of this.

The cash issue in the game vs the prices of items due to certain players hording the cash piles. What if Ryan and the dev team worked together to fund a bi-weekly $100 dollar raffle with tickets bought with in game currency? This would lower the item prices and bring cash back down to a normal level circulating over time. Every 10B in cash bags donated could equal 1 entry. This would give the average player a shot at winning and it would also bring in more players hoping to win that $100 payout. Let's be honest for the cost of the promotion the server would only benefit long term. 

On 9/8/2020 at 12:08 AM, im bae said:

Just a quick post. I don't have time to do all the math etc and I have no time to really type this up but you guys are smart guys so you'll see the benefit of this.

The cash issue in the game vs the prices of items due to certain players hording the cash piles. What if Ryan and the dev team worked together to fund a bi-weekly $100 dollar raffle with tickets bought with in game currency? This would lower the item prices and bring cash back down to a normal level circulating over time. Every 10B in cash bags donated could equal 1 entry. This would give the average player a shot at winning and it would also bring in more players hoping to win that $100 payout. Let's be honest for the cost of the promotion the server would only benefit long term. 

Cash isn't the issue tbh

We just need more items to dump