Sign in to follow this  
jadzzzz

jadzz staff application

Thank you bro , i appriciate it .

Im trying my best to help people , the server need a staff member atm , so i am here to help out all the players on forums and in-game , im ready to be a helper .

i see u helping player , Good Luck bro,

but why ramzi or ryan didn't see soo now the post?

If I'm honest you seem pretty power hungry and that you're only helping to become staff

since when does jadzz gambles? hes everytime #bs vses #cgi there and rushes randomly People lol stop taking shit up punishment avoider.

Learn to appreciate peoples thread and "flame over private" according to your staff application. Next time you have a problem with my post, pm me and don't post. Many people might appreciate an immature fellow like you if follow your own disciplinary actions which you acclaim to follow.

kk at first how did i flame you when i said "stop taking shit up punishment avoider?"

Want to pick an argument again? Fine, do so. But not on someone's staff application.

Guys stop flamming on my staff application please .

Thank you mate , i appriciate it <3 .

Bump..

Need help ? feel free to pm me in-game or on forums (anytime) .

First of all, learn to edit your post.

Secondly, You can not bump your own application... U new?

Also, why the fuck did u use: "heggs, holyjordyn, nick, uproar, yeezy" as tags? l0l!

First of all, learn to edit your post.

Secondly, You can not bump your own application... U new?

Also, why the fuck did u use: "heggs, holyjordyn, nick, uproar, yeezy" as tags? l0l!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL............so you support him or na LOL, you forgot to answer it, U new? <3

ultimate staff hunter

i think staff has to be literate and form a coherent sentence first ( no racism intended, improve your english)

no support