Sign in to follow this  
V010283

add more dumping

there needs to be massive changers to spawnpk.

Due to cursed out being eco hes never buying out thr tps to keen items at value. Now a yoshi pet is dropped all the way down to 70b today.

I believe its time for more enchantments to happen so the balance can stay normal.

1- add 100% chance to fuse 50 yoshis with Fort genie to make this pet bank all loot to inventory rather than bank( no its not even more op)

2- add frosty tvow into enchantment chest for chance 25% chance to make frosty tbow(u) giving it special attack that has 1/1k chance of one hitting(minus global bosses)

3- add tbow to enchantment chest 10% chance of turning 25tbows into frosty bow not (u) just regular

4- add skotizo weapons to enchantement chest for 10% chance to make skotizo weapon(untradable) this bow will have slightly buffed stats but you can only go for attemps once you've completed a minimum of 2k kills per boss( doesnt have to include world bosses) also needing blood slayer helm

5- blood slayer task- for every 5 tasks completed we have an option of choosing the next task rather than randomly selecting (only if you've done 5 tasks in a row)

6- make sure you read 1-5 :)

1. As much as I would like this, hard -1. This damages game integrity by a lot and the current way people AFK PvM this is dangerous to the economy. Sure it fixes yoshi prices but it'll coincidentally mess up everything else.

2. Why though? Spec attack is already trash as it is, and the 1/1k chance to one hit a boss will be so rare it wont be worth obtaining. -1

3. -1 not a fan of ruining event exclusive weapons. This will face a lot of backlash from the community despite being helpful to the economy along with the the (u) version.

4. Untradable aka autokeep? Fat -1.

5. This sounds like a cool perk to have after a certain level, the only +1 in this list.

On 9/1/2020 at 11:24 PM, Kellatha said:

1. As much as I would like this, hard -1. This damages game integrity by a lot and the current way people AFK PvM this is dangerous to the economy. Sure it fixes yoshi prices but it'll coincidentally mess up everything else.

2. Why though? Spec attack is already trash as it is, and the 1/1k chance to one hit a boss will be so rare it wont be worth obtaining. -1

3. -1 not a fan of ruining event exclusive weapons. This will face a lot of backlash from the community despite being helpful to the economy along with the the (u) version.

4. Untradable aka autokeep? Fat -1.

5. This sounds like a cool perk to have after a certain level, the only +1 in this list.

If you think about the spec. You're just sitting there clicking on boss so it doesn't really matter if its trash cause you'll just be pvming anyways!

And afk will need to be buffed like fuck. Yes the auto keep is abit different but theyll need to fix alot due to afking vip/sponsor/mythic zones by adding "afk kick" so an example would be like.

You must answer one question per 30 minutes if you get this wrong one for chance. But if you fail to answer within 30 seconds will be kicked for 1 minute, if you keep missing the questions each time will increase by 1 minute.

We need more dumping of items.

9 hours ago, V010283 said:

If you think about the spec. You're just sitting there clicking on boss so it doesn't really matter if its trash cause you'll just be pvming anyways!

So it's just novelty and essentially useless? The first thing in making a new weapon/upgrade is making it worth getting. A worthy upgrade = people go for it, if not hardly anyone does if any.

And afk will need to be buffed like fuck. Yes the auto keep is abit different but theyll need to fix alot due to afking vip/sponsor/mythic zones by adding "afk kick" so an example would be like.

You must answer one question per 30 minutes if you get this wrong one for chance. But if you fail to answer within 30 seconds will be kicked for 1 minute, if you keep missing the questions each time will increase by 1 minute.

Personally ANY anti-afk precautionary tactics are very welcomed. Me personally I rather have a zone with NPC's laid out and I can pick from many which I can slaughter. Dzone/Ezone has perfect execution, they just lack worthy NPC's. If ::nurse was disabled in donator zones that alone would counter many AFK'ers.

This is essentially what the AFK guard does without resorting to timed kicks. People with yoshi pets and variants supposedly see more AFK guards then people without them, but sometimes I use fortune genie and I see a good amount. If one uses a fortune genie or non yoshi pet they should see close to none as afking with those is virtually impossible.

We need more dumping of items.

Bloodcore is doing a fantastic job and will continue to do so with future additions to the pool and newer items to the shop. Once some worthy epic pet suggestions roll in pets will also get sunk as well.