Sign in to follow this  
thekoking

Time to nerf the event.

Alrighty so, I have a couple suggestions about the events we get as in the holiday and the seasonal events. First off this event has kinda gone down the shitter because of venezualen gold farmers/bots. A couple staff members have been trying to keep up on them as of lately which is nice but they continue to make new accounts to do this on. Not to mention they have a little cc where if you attack them they have another guy in nothing but spawnies come hit you off, or you'll see them attacking each other to limit their competition you could say. One suggestion is minimal kills for example you have to have a min of 400 kills in the wilderness in order to do the event. Doesnt have to be that high just an example. Another suggestion for a req would be own a max cape as in you max all stats as a trained account aside from farming. There needs to be something set in place all other events I've played on spk the event currency never shot below 5m ea unless it was like the last day. Gems have been 3m for weeks now, no matter if cursed out buys them out or not the gold farmers just want money to sell. Doing this will eliminate a lot of this bs going on by giving the events requirements. Yes I know well what about the new players just joining that aren't gold farmers? Add a donator req to do them vennys gold farming dont donate none of them are donating. Maybe make it 10$ or 25$ or even 50$ idc just set something set some sort of requirement that takes a decent amount of time to complete. Events not even worth doing atm and they're getting to comfortable there was a gem gold farmer pked for 28k gems yesterday evening. Get something in place for this or you're gonna watch this server fall quickly.

Its dropped cause of cursed out not buying anything from tp when youre eco you should be always buying shit to keep items at value