Sign in to follow this  
tittyboyswag

how to be a badass [guide]

The basics of being a badass or being pro are not that hard,

since I'm a savage myself and my dick in 20 feet long (ask ur mom if u don't believe me)

I'm the perfect tutor for savagery and badassness

The First Step

the first step to being a badass is to get friends, because lone wolfs don't last long in this game

since 70% of server belongs to a clan and if u piss someone off u will get death dotted 20v1

you have to be nice first and don't act big yet because at the moment ur a little dip shit faggot and I know this

because ur reading this guide for losers.

The Second Step

get pro at nh. this step is so important that if u don't do it, u will get bullied for the rest of ur life

and ur dad will hate u for the failure u are. but I can show u a little tips.

tip 1. cheat) don't be a white knight faggot because in real nh it means no-honor, so if the bitch disconnects its fair game.

don't be scared if they gonna call mod or some shit beause 99.9999999% of the time they have no evidence of disconnecting.

also use secret items that nobody knows ur wearing, for example rings or occult necklace. tentacle whip, something people wont notice but it

will give u an advantage.

tip 2. camp) if ur shit at nh and u know this kid will tear u a new asshole then you have to do what rsps tywy does and that is safe and camp.

camp range and just switch prayers, u will hit 1 every 3 hits while the guy try hard mages u. it is also a good idea to switch range and malee so the other guy

doesn't have to camp 1 prayer.

tip 3. run around) as soon as u hit with range or magic ur character will appear to be in 1 spot because the attack emote is not finished, u can actually click

somewhere on the map during the emote and as soon as the emote is finish ur character will run there like the flash, the run will be so fast it would be almost impossible to click on the guy. if u keep doing this u can confuse some fat losers, while there sweaty hands try to click on u.

that's pretty much how to be a badass at nh

The Third Step

don't get ragged, pretty much don't piss people off, if u do get ragged then you have 2 choices either ragg back or get cleared. if you get cleared like the pathethic bitch you are then good fight you have to make a new account and start all over because all the rep you worked for went in the garbage. but luckily for you 90% off raggers on this server are "all talk no action" (Donald, J, Trump, presidential speech) and they will probably last 1-2hours max, for example xheadhunterx is a feared ragger on this server, when I just joined I thought this kid was crazy ragging everyone like he was the king pin, iddnt wanna mess with him but 1 day I had no choice to ragg him and I did. unfortunately for him he logged in 3hours, so much for 50hour nser lol.

The Fourth Step.

if you managed to make it here, u cleared someone, ur better then average at nh, and u have a lot of friends then now it is time to attack and stop being

a little bitch anymore. you have been bullied far too long and its time to return the favour. now you gotta beat all the other kids that are on ur stage ( the fourth step) you must fuck all of them up and make them all ur bitch because that is the only way to show how much of a badass u are. you will eventually get up there fighting the cool kids and the moment you clear a high reputation ragger or nher. then you've made it in life, well atleast your rsps life because I know u will never be a badass IRL.

The Final Step

ok now your up there, people actually think twice before attacking u, but now you must maintain your rep because some thirsty mother fucker is gonna ragg you

or nh you, pretty much just try not to piss anyone off now, ur already up there and no1 bothers you and you don't bother them. many raggers and nhers lost everything because they were too arrogant and got cleared by a random.