Sign in to follow this  
thekoking

VIP needs a rework

Alright so, being a VIP donator in game when I got the rank I was disgusted tbh. Especially comparing it to like the elite zone which has more the same to offer other then being able to spawn the monsters. Recently chaos elemental got a nerf making the vigour drop 1/500 outside wild and 1/100 inside the wild. The main reason to even get VIP was to afk the chaos ele. The zone is bare and ugly I realize this is only a 500$ rank but that's still 500$ that was donated irl by others and bonds being sold ing. Not to mention the lava/frost dragons dont even count towards daily so why even have them as a spawnable monster? They're not even good money. My suggestions are simple rework the zone add some stuff make it look decent make the lava/frost dragons count as daily buff it a little because as of right now I'd rather have stayed elite. I've been VIP for close to a year and the reason I havent upgraded is because theres no legendary zone, and everybody says sponsor and mythic aren't worth it either. A lot of people will disagree and says VIP is the only rank worth getting, but if you're not vip+ then you have no idea what you're talking about. Let me know what you think

• Like 1

I 100000% back this. VIP is literally an ugly empty space with 1 orb a tp and a bank. wtf was that mess for 500$!!! 

• Like 1

Mythic just got a rework not too long ago, not a bad idea to spice up the lower tier donator zones. 

lol legendary doesnt even have a zone and its 1k donator rank lolol vip is shit yes but imagine getting 1k donator rank only having the benefit of completing comp cape 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, V010283 said:

lol legendary doesnt even have a zone and its 1k donator rank lolol vip is shit yes but imagine getting 1k donator rank only having the benefit of completing comp cape 

Why would it when Sponsor doesn't have one either? VIP is the best donator rank under Mythic since you can start spawning NPC's. Didn't see anyone complain about legendary donator's when torture's were 140b+ but now that they aren't somehow demonic gorillas aren't worth. People like to complain about things you can't AFK, and this is a prime example.

RX got a legendary zone rework, and i'm sure if you guys start listing out possible perks/additions instead of just saying the rank is shit maybe something might actually happen

• Like 1

Sponsor zone gives you mystical tekton spawns so that's actually worth something rather than legendary only giving you couple benefits. Legit all zones need rework and fix this afk shit people camping kbd getting over 50k like how tf 

• Like 1

If you'd Like, you and a few of your buddies that feel the same way about this and would like a VIP zone re work, pm me on discord:

Ascend#1351 and let me know about some things you'd like to see in a new and improved ::Vip zone so i could forward it/Suggest it to our developer and owner, also include the spawnpk ingame names of the people who helped you with the suggestions for some recognition

• Like 1