rng Bully

Mythic donator Buff

So today I come with suggestions for the "Mythic" donator rank. Currently, yes the benefits are nice, but however considering the rank is 5000 USD regardless if you donated in real life or bought in game bonds, for what its worth i have a few benefits that are not gamebreaking that could be brought into the game to make mythic more of a goal or incentive for people to have. My first Idea, is mythic slayer, rewards being mythic ornament kit removed from drop tables of dragon and revs and added to the store for slayer points, as well as a mythic relic which you may add to your fused to create an auto keep variant slayer helm designed just for mythic zone, with a 2.5% increase over fused, and a slightly better damage increase such as 45-50% but only useful in mythic zones. Items such as blood money, normal slayer helms, colored slayer helms, another potential reward to the slayer shop, giving more incentive to pvm within mythic donator zone, as its competition of blood slayer and blood revs have minimal requirements compared to this very expensive rank. I do understand updates cannot be game breaking, but I do feel my suggestion is balanced. My second idea is to add superior revs to mythic, but a mythical version, this would of course mean no dragon upgrade scroll on the drop table, as I think there shouldn't be that high of a reward for something you can afk, at a 1/150 rate *NOT ABLE TO REDUCE RATE 1/150 only* And as well make the common drops such as prize keys 1/35 instead of 1/25. +1 for agree, lets make change! 

• Like 1

Great suggestion! I agree that new content to mythic zone would give the player base more incentive to grind for the mythic rank, and the rewards from mythic slayer are not over the top.

+1

Edited by salmon roll

Mythic doesn't need anymore buffs, would be nice to see other donator ranks get a buff first.

I think a great way to make it more worthwhile is to maybe change kc restrictions on raids. Maybe if you are mythic then you don't need any kc at all to do grand masters. That way you have access to the best moneymaker in game. Plus saves 80 hours of useless grinding that defeats the purpose of donating to skip the grind...

Safe zone blood slayer ? Goes against the exact principle of blood slayer. -1

Same for the blood revs, most money comes from the normal drops you get already, considering you can kill them way faster at mythic, another -1.

Sorry bud

Okay but mythic is not worth 5K at all, its the most expensive rank with only benefits because you get other benefits from donor ranks.

"The mythic Donator rank is not worth 5k at all" I mean as soon you hit the rank they give you a free Grand promo which goes for anywere around 1.5-2t. If you constantly sell your donator tickets as you buy the rank. You don't really lose as much money. Other then that you guys have mythic revants which drops the amulet of avarice. Easily anywere from 60b-80b. Can also farm dark totem pieces in safety, which inturn gets you a easier chance at killing skotizo more often. 

Ontop of all that you guys get 1x free skotizo kill and 3x free vorkath kills.

Which inturn drops

Skotizo - Dark crystal 2.8t+ 

Vorkath- 2.7t+

So needless to say you guys have life easy by getting stuff already handed to you stop being lazy and work for it, ryan isn't just gonna hand you guys money on a platter for grabs.

i think Elite donator should get buffed first, since the rank has legit nothing to offer over super donator.

• Like 1

+1

I think mythic needs some serious buffs, cause right now it's just straight up trash and not worth the 5k $ or 18-20t Ingame value.

We literally only have rune dragons, which is the upgraded version of kbd + mythic revenants that drop a 70b drop at 1/650 (you can go 1k+ dry to even get 1.....)

As of now, the only rank that's actually worth donating for in my opinion is V.i.p. donator, you almost get the benefits as mythic. 

As for the people that say we get 1 free Skotizo kill and 3 Vorkaths free per day doesn't mean you will get that expensive drop. It could take weeks/months before u get even get something.

Make some actual content that is exclusive for mythics.

Mythic is an expensive rank, but you already get a ton of stuff with it like mentioned above a grand promo, free skotizo kills, vorkath kills, avarice etc.... not to mention you have your own armour which gives even more dr bonus. If anything we need to start lower. Such as with the VIP rank. VIP has been needing a buff hard it's literally a naked zone with 2 orbs. VIP needs to get a rework before mythic gets anymore bluffs negl. Chaos elemental got nerfed which makes VIP even worse.