Sign in to follow this  
Shoey

Add Hans (Account Creation Date NPC) In SPK!

Hey There! So I Started This Server Years Ago (2016 I believe), But I Never Used Forums.. Therefore, My Forums Account Creation Date Is Barely A Week Old, While My Account Has Years Under Its' Belt. IDK How Hard It Would Be To Code A NPC To Tell You Your Creation Date/A Command Like ::HowOld/::Age/::Created Etc Etc... I Know Ive Talked About This With Many Other "OG" Players Of SPK And We All Agreed On How Cool Of A Quality Of Life Update This Would Be! Not Sure If It Has Been Suggested Before, But Worth A Shot!

Thanks!

-Shoey

• Like 1

Also would be cool if you unlocked a different colour to toggle how other people see your name and you unlock a new colour every 6 months or so 

would be a cool update, but Ryan doesn't care about his vetran players never has just feeds the people who line his pockets.  While he sits on his yatch counting his money.

On 8/22/2020 at 6:15 AM, Morbid said:

would be a cool update, but Ryan doesn't care about his vetran players never has just feeds the people who line his pockets.  While he sits on his yatch counting his money.

Lol but you still here so don't bitch about it 

15 hours ago, V010283 said:

Lol but you still here so don't bitch about it 

That argument makes no sense, i am talking first hand on this i am one of the few vetran players who are still around this server. And what I said is true. Ryan has never given anything special to the players who supported him from the start. He just cares about the people who keep donating there mothers credit cards. I mean most servers actually show some kinda gratitude towards there older players.

On 9/13/2020 at 2:35 PM, Morbid said:

That argument makes no sense, i am talking first hand on this i am one of the few vetran players who are still around this server. And what I said is true. Ryan has never given anything special to the players who supported him from the start. He just cares about the people who keep donating there mothers credit cards. I mean most servers actually show some kinda gratitude towards there older players.

So then why are you still here? People like myself from before fused pets were even a thing back when doppelganger attemps were in mage bank. I've been here since the start and I left cause of it. So whats the point in complaint about how Ryan treats all of us og players lol he never cared for us so its better just to quit like I did because there is no point in just sitting there gambling all day. I seriously suggest iron man modes hard-core iron mans. Sooner or longer sawnpk will die kids just gamble thats it maybe 5 percent of the community doesn't gamble 

19 minutes ago, V010283 said:

I seriously suggest iron man modes hard-core iron mans. Sooner or longer sawnpk will die

IM/HCIM modes why? On a PK server? Surely you've got to be joking.

Also if you are as old as you claim you are, you'll know that people have always been saying that SPK will die. I've been here for more than four years and i've seen people say that since day 1 and yet here we are.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 9:49 AM, Kellatha said:

IM/HCIM modes why? On a PK server? Surely you've got to be joking.

Also if you are as old as you claim you are, you'll know that people have always been saying that SPK will die. I've been here for more than four years and i've seen people say that since day 1 and yet here we are.

Have you not realized that most of the server is pvming and gambling? Maybe 15 people at edge because the ones who always there are using shade geines. Yes ive been here a long time and the "og" you thinking are just the ones who pvm. If you actually had a brain and thought about it. There are alot of wilderness bosses for irons/hardcore to pvm on. Just face the facts spawnpk only has players during events thats it after event is finished the game loses 40percent of players who would only log in maybe once in a while until event. Why you think Ryan has been extending events?? Because even he knows thats when alot more people will come back and play.

we'd like to add this but with the game being 4-5 years old already, i think the owners would have to add every players info manually and that wouldn't be worth it since he could be working on adding different things to the server.