Sign in to follow this  
thekoking

Chambers of Xeric guide

I do not have screenshots nor do I know how to do them to be honest with you, but the last cox guide made is fully out of date. So I will be explaining in a step by step tutorial enjoy. I normally bring 2 saradomin brew flasks for emergencies 5 super restore flasks a super combat, and ranging potion also 2 antivenoms.

Firstly before we get into the bosses I'd like to get into the gear setup obviously the richer you are the easier/quicker the raid will be. Also, if it's your first raid or you've forgotten how to do them try to minimize your switches. Use capes,rings,gloves,boots that benefit all three combat styles overall.

So, you're gonna want a tribrid setup(mage, range, melee) 

Magic set - toxic staff of the dead, zuriel's top and bottom, slayer helm (i) or colored slayer helm if you have it, devout boots, barrows gloves, tome of frost, and your best cape, best amulet (fury will work)

Range set - slayer helm (i) morrigan's top and bottom, devout boots, blowpipe, your best amulet, barrows gloves, and same cape as you would use for mage/melee. 

Melee - slayer helm (i) vesta's top and bottom, 3rd age longsword, dragonfire shield, barrows gloves, best cape, best amulet, devout boots, and a berserker ring.

Now I'd like to note that if you have done a bit of blood slayer the blood gloves, ring, and amulet would be a nice upgrade. I'm only giving this raid example based on bare minimum I may later cover a mid tier guide just know many things can be swapped. MAKE SURE YOU BRING A STATIUS WARHAMMER for your spec weapon it's much cheaper then a dwh and does the same thing.

There are a total of 5 different bosses that you can have in your raid (3 randomly chosen ones, then olm for the final fight). We will go from easiest to hardest/more annoying bosses imo.

First we will cover vanguards if you use the mage set I recommended above when you enter the room blood barrage all three vanguards stand in any corner to stack them and use ice barrage while having the soulsplit prayer active for extra healing. The devouts will provide more healing with soulsplit while using ice barrage with tome of frost you will hit much higher.

2. Vespula, again very easy boss but a little more tedious there is a portal in this boss room you must kill before you are able to hit the boss. It will randomly spawn little monsters you have to kill. For this stand next to the portal and use blood barrage it should hit the portal and monsters it spawns. Also vespula will come to you, and if you're using the tsotd you will venom the boss making it a little easier for you to kill when the portal is down. Make sure to pray range

3. Tekton the swh will come in very handy here this boss you will need to pray melee and turmoil drink a super combat and spec him two times with the hammer. Hes very tanky this room might take you a little bit. When he is on 50% health pickaxes will spawn around him. Pick one up turn off your run and mine the crystals once all 3 are mined you're free to finish him off.

4. Vasa nitro when you enter this room swh spec her once and use your range setup. Using the blowpipe you can get a couple hits on her before she throws an attack you that you have to dodge or take a lot of damage. For this boss you have to learn it and time the attacks based on your weapon. But with the blowpipe hit twice move to the next square and continue to do this. After about 1/5 of her health had been drained 4 crystals will spawn eliminate the Crystal's using the same technique hit move hit move. Vasa will continue attacking you while you kill the Crystals. Once you've killed all 4 you may continue hitting the boss. It is important to note vasa will be full hp again when they crystals are defeated. Again hit move hit move. If you are hit use soulsplit to heal back up to avoid eating food.

5. This last boss is an annoying cunt. Muttadile. This boss had two phases baby muta and big muta both have the same mechanics but you'll have to kill this boss in both forms to continue. Use your range setup for this boss as the blowpipe is broken asf for being 2b. Muttadile(both phases) will use two attacks if you're at a distance using range/mage. One attack is range you can tell this by looking basically underneath him if you see a green ball form pray range, and if you see a red one form pray mage. It sounds easy but it's just an annoying boss overall lol.

6. The great olm this is always the very last boss you fight and for obvious reasons it's the hardest. Now when you enter this room have your mage set equipped with the dfs(didnt say bring wyvern because it's only needed for this part) drink a sip of anti venom a sip of super combat and make sure you're prayer is at full, and praying soulsplit and turmoil. Freeze the spinner with ice barrage and use blood barrage to heal off of it. When the spinner is dead focus the right claw first I find it to be easiest. Switch into your vesta and swh keep dfs on pray soulsplit and turmoil spec the right claw and switch into your 3rd age longsword. Hit the right claw until it's dead move onto the left claw again spec and use 3rd age long. Once both claws go down you will attack olms head until it hits 50% hp. Now it's the second phase immediately move back and put on your mage gear freeze the spinner use blood barrage to heal off of it. Swh the right claw use melee and 3rd age longsword to kill it same with left claw. Once both claws are dead again finish off the head. 

CONGRATS ON YOUR RAID COMPLETED

A few side notes here real quick if this is your first raid bring a few more food then I do, I never have to eat due to my experience and gear. Also you may use a blowpipe during olm the entire time but you have to pray mage and use and an antifire potion to prevent him from hitting 50s with his dragonfire. You will still have to use food though since you cannot soulsplit at that point. You can also use a fused slayer helmet(400b ish item) to prevent dragonfire and venom damage. You will never negate all of olms dragonfire damage but you can drop it to 25 as his max hit instead of 80. If I am missing anything because I feel like I am missing a boss let me know and I will update this. I may even make a short video explaining where to stand for everything as well. Let me know what you guys think I hope I helped some of you have a great day God bless. ❤️

Sincerely,

-thekoking

Would Be 1000x Cleaner With Just A Few Pictures Or Even Gyazo Links ❤️ . Nonetheless, Thanks For Taking Your Own Time To Make A More "Up-To-Date" Chambers Guide :) .

20 hours ago, Shoey said:

Would Be 1000x Cleaner With Just A Few Pictures Or Even Gyazo Links ❤️ . Nonetheless, Thanks For Taking Your Own Time To Make A More "Up-To-Date" Chambers Guide :) .

Lad to tell you the truth if I knew how to do the pictures and stuff I'd gladly do it haha. Nonetheless thought glad I could help :) I tried to be as detailed as I could with each boss without pictures haha