Sign in to follow this  
noob smited

Pure NH tourney/Few tourney related suggestions.

ec15a61855d26a8fa2b28524ac00218f.png

52 prayer and 1 defence. Dds or ags. I'd say dds to make it feel more nostalgic but it's w/e.

Being able to choose what items you wanna use.

Pure NH. Being able to change Tsotd-->Kodai. Dds--> Claws. Or maybe you wanna challenge yourself and degrade your gear. Acb-->Dhc. Infernal cape--> Fire cape. etc etc.

Main NH. Either make a whole new preset with a couple upgrades like Neitiznot Faceguard. Or let players have a free shop 10-15 minutes before the tourney where they can setup their new gear. Upgrades like Nezzy, Infernal cape, Ancient Wyvern shield, Claws, Kodai, etc. Downgrades like Mystics if you wanna challenge urself. 

I feel like the least Rng based tourneys are the ones that are based on ur Rng. Especially the hybrid tourneys. Some players can camp half tank and out dps you. Others camp mage tank and tent their way into the next round. Barraging your opponent on SpawnPk is very weird because of the fact that for some dumb reason you only catch a freeze once your opponent catches his, vice versa. EX. i splash my opp 5 times in a row and he splashes me 5 times in a row, as soon as I catch my freeze my opp will catch his too. doesn't matter what gear you're in. I don't know if there's a solution for this issue but it just makes hybriding really boring. 

Add a Void zerker tournament. Range/Melee. You choose whether you wanna use range or melee before entering the tourney. 

Adding a X million 07 gp tournament once a week or once every 3-4 days. (Hybrid/Main NH.) Will attract many players from other servers. 

Kind regards Mohammad bin fatheek.