- Moderator.

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

- Sean (ING is the same)

3. Your age:

- 18 years old.

4. Your location:

- London, UK

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

- 6-10 hours, could be more depending on what I'm doing.

6. Why you should receive the position:

Firstly I am a Veteran of SpawnPk, I joined last year in December and was promoted to Moderator in January, therefore I know a lot about the game and have experiencing moderating on the server. A lot of the new players may not know me that well yet as I have only recently came back a couple of weeks ago to continue playing due to a busy few months working, but now my schedule has calmed down I believe it is the right time for me to be back on the staff team moderating the server.

I believe I have the required set of qualities that could help SpawnPK, I have a lot of experience being apart of Staff Teams for big Servers such as Veldahar. I have also owned several servers in the past all being successful and hitting over 50 players. I am extremely active when it comes to both ingame & on the forums, and can also help out in other aspects such as marketing the server. I am passionate about SpawnPk, soon as I saw it I knew I was going to be here for a long time, I have high hopes for the server and I believe if I'm apart of the staff team I could help it achieve success. I wouldn't be applying if I didn't think I can make a difference and I will try my hardest to help the server in anyway possible.

Edited by Sean