Sign in to follow this  
LilIlIlIT

ELEMELONS AKA DONATION UNIT

3 minutes ago, king marco said:

But... you literally posted kpics and helped us kill LD. What kind of spies kill their own cc for bank....? One thing to pretend to help, another thing to straight-up kill your own cc during Fi's. You're seriously more retarded than I thought

I legit fucked up all of your FIs and didnt kill a single LD member lmfao ur delusional

Your posting KPs from years ago half of these members are not even in ele anymore. Nice full screen pking btw.

5 hours ago, Max Spec said:

Your posting KPs from years ago half of these members are not even in ele anymore. Nice full screen pking btw.

And you died to g3t dropp3d today lmfao, keep piping eleshitter, if ur so confident why do you always evade risking?

6 hours ago, Max Spec said:

Wrong, killpics are all from like since march

6 hours ago, Max Spec said:

unknown.png?width=688&height=454

JFiPRdW.png?width=418&height=58

Congratulations on killing someone that was dc'd. You literally ignored me when I asked you to nh risk me lmfao
Says enough about you.

12 hours ago, king marco said:

You say we as if you were apart of that, You were ele during that. Are you that stupid....?

Want to NH risk me 10T bronem? Let's do it need some content on youtube channel that i closed after being uid banned for 3 years. 

Hmu when u want to have a go i'll get staff to MM for us. Don't puss out, ill make u quit ele like i made wack amole, broke as fuc, jorik and many many more quit. 

Kind regards,

Lockdowns undefeatable PK Leader.