Max Spec

Lockdown Victim Unit #Elementals

On 7/4/2020 at 10:27 AM, Juicy Report said:

I tanked you 4mins with 3 brews and 4 rocktails, you had 3 people spec trading me, you're terrible... I could've tped but I see LimpDick as slightly improved in the few months I've been gone, and read what I said properly, I know most LD members are slightly more braindead than the rest of the community, but I clearly said 9/10 times, meaning, out of 10 tanks, I'll die once.

"YOU"

I wasn't even there u spastic. As i said come NH risk me.

On 7/3/2020 at 3:58 PM, Big Pee pee said:

Claiming back the 10T that LD have lost, one vesta set at a time. I believe in you!

The amount of zuriels i've pked from you is also close to the 10T.  You are reduced to camping 0 risk because of LD. We literally made u go coma fot months after u died for your 5B.

Man up and get yo ass to edgepvp/risk arena. Would gladly take all your bank and make you quit again. ;)

On 7/3/2020 at 8:54 PM, Max Spec said:

LOL

Why are you avoiding my call out? Thought you "ruled" the wilderness so come prove me it. I'll take your whole clan one by one at edgepvp for their banks. 

just let me know the pots (minimum 500b) and i'll be there. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 10:23 PM, Faith pots said:

The amount of zuriels i've pked from you is also close to the 10T.  You are reduced to camping 0 risk because of LD. We literally made u go coma fot months after u died for your 5B.

Man up and get yo ass to edgepvp/risk arena. Would gladly take all your bank and make you quit again. ;)

It's embarrassing when you think that the only reason people quit a pixel game is because of dying. Get some air

On 7/10/2020 at 5:46 PM, Big Pee pee said:

It's embarrassing when you think that the only reason people quit a pixel game is because of dying. Get some air

Yet you always brag about LD member's deaths? Explain this?

also explain why u always rage when you die? Its a pixel game right? Why gettin' red faced then and bashing your keyboard in like your ex-leader jorik?

you make 0 sense, go back to coma irrelevant suicider.

Edited by Faith pots

On 7/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, Faith pots said:

Yet you always brag about LD member's deaths? Explain this?

also explain why u always rage when you die? Its a pixel game right? Why gettin' red faced then and bashing your keyboard in like your ex-leader jorik?

you make 0 sense, go back to coma irrelevant suicider.

LD paid another 2T wilderness tax earlier this week 😞

Guys we feel bad at this point

On 7/26/2020 at 10:10 AM, Big Pee pee said:

LD paid another 2T wilderness tax earlier this week 😞

Guys we feel bad at this point

Where's the pictures? you only bark but you never bite. Attentionwhore.

as i said before, come nh risk me 1-10T, your choice what the pot will be  minimum 1T. I'll clean you and make you go coma like before victim.

8 hours ago, Faith pots said:

Where's the pictures? you only bark but you never bite. Attentionwhore.

as i said before, come nh risk me 1-10T, your choice what the pot will be  minimum 1T. I'll clean you and make you go coma like before victim.

> You Only bark but you never bike

unknown.png

Its been few months. You've vanished from nyan discord. No dox. My paypal still not empty.

unknown.png

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

unknown.png

Its been few months. You've vanished from nyan discord. No dox. My paypal still not empty.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Clearly you put him in coma, restricted to forums only

On 7/27/2020 at 9:21 PM, Fp Me Noobs said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I cba with fake doxers, learn to dox first u delusional sewer rat. You doxed the wrong person then calling me by the name of his lil brother, braindead ape. LOL

I stopped giving you attention, since i realised how much of a tryhard you really are. 

P.S: You a cute fanboy though, want me to sign your glasses m8? 

Edited by Faith pots

On 7/27/2020 at 10:46 PM, Owhja said:

Clearly you put him in coma, restricted to forums only

You got put in coma when you tried to be a ragger, now you are still in coma. Scared to face real raggers now huh? Foreigner fuck, how far in his anus are you at the moment? Hopefully you'll realise he's a fake one, and i will prove it once im in NL. 😏 

With that being said, i'll stop giving you attention on the forums aswell, fp me noobs. Go fake-dox some more kids thinking you are relevant, until the day when im back 😘

Edited by Faith pots

Player "max spec" has been totally demoralised from the game, by the most dominating clan on SPAWN-PK HISTORY.

Looking forward for you to return and donate is more free sets. 👌

im interested in joining, what requirements?

used to pk back in the day on spk with a bunch of BS but havent played in years! looking to get back into it

seems like you have to show pked dclaws to show atleast some loot. Nice, please keep avoiding to me, eventho iam bad. Bragging rats that cant do shit, showing vesta loots with worlds like we are pking good amount of moneys :)