Sign in to follow this  
1runescape

banned looking to get unbanned (bison) (panthering)

i don't believe i deserve to get jailed/banned just because people don't like me on the server legit i can see the bias and the circles between scooby doo, i make life(they tried to rag me and failed), and alot of others on the servers who try to get people they don't like in trouble and banned everyday i logged into the game i dedicated myself to killing people and people always had a problem with that whether or not i pj peoples fights doesn't mean its right to claim rag especially after i kill you kids on the server need to grow a pair and accept the reality that somedays i may plank you you don't hate the player hate the game for even making it possible for me to plank you -bison also standing under fights isn't enough incentive to bann a person on a pking/spawn/pvm server.-bison

scooby doo needs to lose his support rank because i never did anything do him but he definitely attempted to rag me and i planked him in his shit rag gear l0l and after i planked him he saids he gonna do something about me almost reminded me of another time i got jailed and banned for literally standing over a mods fight before ragging was a serious offence -bison do the right thing and stop being corrupt and let people play the game and enjoy i spent over 2k irl money in the game this shit ain't right just because i got you kids tight over a game l0l.

Hey 1Runescape, 

Please appeal in the appeal an offense section with the correct format provided below:

• The punished username:
  • The time/data you were punished:
  • The staff member who punished you:
  • The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):
  • The rule you broke to be punished:
  • Why should you be unpunished:
  • Other information:

Kind regards,

Raiden