Sign in to follow this  
Primatol

Mythic Zone Buff Suggestions

Recently Mythic Zone was greatly nerfed (drop rates) about 40% last month

!Mythical Luck Tokens!

Add a drop to all things spawned and killed in mythic that can used in a shop to buy upgrades-drop rate time boosts-skot teleports-vork tele-ect

Item ideas

Mythic Key Scroll-unlocking all monsters to drop keys that can be used to open a mythic chest with l00t- 

AutoBag maker- during 100m coins into 1 bag automatically 

1 hour 10% droprate boost scroll -ADDED 

2 skot teleports a day instead of 1-upgrade scroll-ADDED

6 vork teles a day -upgrade scroll

Mythic revenant Spawner unlock- big price tag

Blood mythic ring upgrade-a scroll that can be used with grand ring that auto loots blood money with a 25-50% chance to 2x bm

Demonic Gorilla spawner scroll-able to spawn gorillas that will not use prayer

2x blood money scroll- 1 hour 2x blood money when pking

Cursed emblem savior scroll- used to protect your cursed emblem when you die 1 scroll per death

Mythic Tome-10% damage bonus on Mythic Monsters

Afk Guard scroll- banning afk guard for life off you chain l0l- hate this dude always fucking up my movie

!Monster Spawners!

Increase Spawners to spawn 10 monsters from 6.

!Mythical Range-Mage Armor! -ADDED

Doesn't really make much sense to me to have only melee armor, we should really look into adding range and mage armor aswell with drop rate bonus. 

^Mythic Revenants^

I do think the drop rates of Avarice should be lowered-  to 1-500

1-650 is a bit harsh it takes a few hours to get one if not more for many people, leaving some people over 1k dry- which is over 4+hours

If your hard pressed on changing the drop rate maybe add some other loot to there tabling making it once again one of the best money makers in game.

You can afk for for cash but killing these isnt afk at all. Players should be rewarded for there efforts imo. 

Id love yo hear some suggestions for the mythical shop, please leave them below. UPDATED MYTHIC IS NOW BEST -

And I cant wait to get the amazing feedback the spawnpk players always love to give...yeah right this community is negative af. Just keep in mind this is 5k usd rank

Edited by Primatol

To be honest it's the highest donator rank. It should have the best things available, boosted dr's better spawnable monsters etc..its a 5k rank thats a lot of money. It seems like anything after VIP isnt even worth it. All and I mean all mythic donors will tell tell you it's not worth it. It needs a serious buff if it hasn't got one already

5 hours ago, Primatol said:

bump

A lot of this was already added

• 1. Mythic tokens added
    • Applies to both spawned and unspawned npc's for token drop
  • 2. Mythic key scroll not added
    • Please elaborate or suggest a table from common to very rare as example loot of what you suggest to be in it
  • 3. Auto bag maker added
    • Added to dzone shop 
  • 4. Luck scroll added
  • 5. Skot scroll added
  • 6. Vork scroll not added
  • 7. Mythic rev spawn unlock scroll not added
    • Big +1 on this and i've suggested this to Ryan
  • 8. Mythic ring not added
    • +1 but i'd rather this effect to be added to the Mythic cape or if deemed too OP this could be in a future donator rank's cape perk
  • 9. Demonic Gorilla AFK spawn not added
    • -1 these are too OP to be AFK'd
  • 10. Blood Money scroll not added
    • Hope it won't be added, SUPER OP plus we already have blood lust scrolls. Some people can earn up to 130 BM per kill and a scroll that doubles that? No thanks. Perhaps a stronger version of blood lust scrolls, maybe "cursed blood lust scrolls" that double the regular blood lust scrolls effect.
  • 11. Cursed emblem savior scroll not added
    • Seems OP but if it has a high mythic token cost of like 50K per scroll would be fine. +1 if balanced cost
  • 12. Mythic Tome not added
    • Big -1. Slaps all the people in the face that own a Jungle Lantern. Seems you just want to bypass getting one and have an easy life for yourself in mythic. If this gets implemented Jungle lantern needs double the buff and the DRB should apply everywhere and not just the jungle.
  • 13. AFK Guard scroll not added
    • BIG -1. I support a scroll that reduces the frequency that he appears, ESPECIALLY if you don't use a yoshi pet. Stop moaning about not being able to fully AFK and appreciate PVM is so easy on SPK. With that said I support this if it had a FAT cost of like 2.5m tokens and in turn ::nurse is disabled. IF AND ONLY THEN would I support this.
  • 14. Monster spawn limit increase not added
    • Fat +1 and i've already suggested this to Ryan with a heavy token cost if not a new system implemented that could accommodate this perk.
  • 15. Mythical Range Armor already added
  • 16. Mythic revenant buffs already nerfed
    • I think it's fine the way it is, and more so will support the nerf if you will be able to spawn these somehow in the future. This NPC can drop FAT loot if done in the right gear but people choose to want to have a easy life with a yoshi and sit back while putting no effort in pvm whatsoever.
On 6/22/2020 at 1:53 PM, Primatol said:

Just keep in mind this is 5k usd rank it shouldnt just get ghost nerfed 40% making vip nearly the same cash an hour if not more.

Please never repeat that sentence again. I'll repeat it again, if you use the right setup at Mythic Revenants they are easily the best GP/HR in game. Anything a VIP could do wouldn't even come close to half of that GP/HR. With that said, chaos elemental is the best for VIP's (I test all methods and have determined this one to be the best via VIP zone). I've logged my PVM trips and somedays at mythic revenants (6 hours of grinding) I log 600B-1T whereas at ele I only make 175-200b give or take some bills based on RNG.

Gear used in testing at mythic: 215% w/ fortune genie

Gear used in testing at mythic: 195% w/ v fairy

Edited by Kellatha