Sign in to follow this  
AnonymousPlayer

Should the server give back the items?

For The people Who got Hack Will understand

So, you guys know Who is writing this, but no matter what I'm not telling anyone. I could be anyone to be honest.

Recently, I've seen a lot of people are getting hacked, so I wanted to post in concern to whoever this relates to, such as anyone who got hacked on the server.  Click Here To vote.

This voting is for the people who paid with old school runescape money and irl money to get better stuff online to win and do raids Here.

Edited by AnonymousPlayer
l

Tbh if a player is using the same info that they used for every RSPS they've played in the past, its their own fault, if we find the account that "hacked" a player and if they still have some items of theirs in the account, we would be able to give them those items back.

Suggestion: Make a new Password/Pin for Spawnpk so you dont get hacked, Due to other servers Database being leaked.

I was legitimately hacked. I dont blame the staff at all. I used the same password for spk that I did on an older rsps I played. It is my own fault that it happened same as its anyone elses. Make a unique password/pin that you've never used before. Since I've done this I've had to issues. Also even though it's not against the rules to account share I'd highly recommend that you dont. It is a very big risk and it's not worth it best of luck to you.

Kind regards,

-thekoking