Sign in to follow this  
fr0z3nw0lf19

HACKED HELP!

dude im pretty famous on this game, my acc was hacked and all my items are gone, investigate this please. i play every day, check the ip adresses do whatever you have to do to get my items back and me back in the game. i was hacked for almost 200t. everyones saying that i did some major drop party for my whole bank?? why the hell would i do that?? i havnt even been online today at all and i log in and my shits gone. HELP

Edited by fr0z3nw0lf19

20 hours ago, sonny said:

if you got 200T then you can do it again

i got it all from gambling from 40b, i dont think im gonna get that lucky again

14 hours ago, Chou said:

Lol little faggot spends all day gambling then bitches about his account stupid arab wallah to your nan 

you mad because your bank doesnt even come close to comparing to mine? no need to flame go get you some money the same way i did

15 hours ago, Scooby Dooo said:

Dear @fr0z3nw0lf19,

Mods have been informed about your situation. Please use the link below to contact staff or just do ::Staff ingame. Best of luck bro. I am really sorry to hear that. 

Link: https://discord.gg/Pat892

Regards,

Scooby Doo

i messaged raiden and tevin on discord, still waiting for a response

Hahahahahha famous on a rsps what a joke spawnpk is the most pathetic server people only play because of the time invested into the game in reality no ogs like myself and others give a fuck about spawnpk we only on here since we can dominate stupid arab kid keep begging for off so tou can pvm in the wild