pkingguy22

Spawnpk world 2

Spawnpk world 2  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. spk world 2

• spawnpk world 2 pvp focused
    • Leave spk as it is

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/18/20 at 03:39 AM

Recently spawn-pk has been kind of dry to me the server just seems really dry, it feels like a shadow of it's former self at least to me personally. 

I'm a player who enjoys pking and spawn-pk use to be a server that was endlessly fun especially when it came to pking.

Now spk was broken when it came to pking in the past but spawnpk was also fun when it came to pking in the past now it just seems to be these boring fights with people and their genie pets in max gear with low risk.

My suggestion is simply to make a world 2 that would only be for pvp purposes if that's what people desire and want Without caps like now As caps in my opinion are just detrimental to the overall fun and health of pvp.

I just miss when Vesta's was a risk fight and meant something a world 2 would give the server another chance to reclaim that glory And I don't think it would take anything away from world 1 people that love pvp like myself would just simply join to pk and have fun.

In the past their were many servers that were "broken" Naming a few off the top of my head I can name "Tizenx" "beastpk" "Dustscape" despite their "broken elements" they were highly succesful and loved for the market they filled. 

Spk was like those servers but on a osrs sort of level with some customs that made it even more fun.

I'm just ranting at this point in conclusion just suggesting a world 2 without caps that is more pvp focused and has a healthier economy.

An example of spk how it use to be is this video right here "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXzI_EAs_JA&t=282s"

Edited by pkingguy22