Sign in to follow this  
halmit legz

wildy

make wildy safezone.

I are sick of pvming dragon an kid with full magician comes and kills me for my dragonhides.

can we do a safezone for only the dragons and stop the pkers from fighting me.

I will donate $50 for thanks, and maybe barrlechest safezone too I smited him for tassets and a kid with dark bow smited me back and I lost my archer ring and broke my wall irl with a mallet cause was madded at it.

anyway range is overpowered some kid with a dragon dagger [some kind of long daggeirt] specced me for full hp and was void on so I died but yeah I said no and he gave me back, he added me as friend and we do woodcutting now but he got 100k logs cause he sad asf no lifer and he does a wildy too how he even done that?

what is agility pants in game if u entangled him he runs faster and he goes? like what it? srs???? I cant even run that fast so give me agility pants and I want them plz

anyone with it I say it now are it and thank are reading ty

Your a fucking idiot they have donator zones that are safe with spawnables bosses depending on the rank 

kid why u even mad at only abby daggert i kid they op fun i even pkid someone from 89 hp

you should spec the no lifer out for logs at wildy b4 it goes to at saze fone  too and making bank off him and delete from friends so he cant find at u

we should all stop using range cos it to powerfull tell mod pls <- and at even isnt agility pants how noob are kid u it called agility heart from mystery chest

at

home u can gamble for it with hearts at home and give u faster agility sppeed when using it for pvm and sad kid always use at pk to and op my bank for smite it once

at chruid arceolagists slay task on me while i pvmd and mod said no saze zone so i pemred at him

On 5/21/2020 at 4:33 AM, Hash1 pker said:

kid why u even mad at only abby daggert i kid they op fun i even pkid someone from 89 hp

you should spec the no lifer out for logs at wildy b4 it goes to at saze fone  too and making bank off him and delete from friends so he cant find at u

we should all stop using range cos it to powerfull tell mod pls <- and at even isnt agility pants how noob are kid u it called agility heart from mystery chest

at

home u can gamble for it with hearts at home and give u faster agility sppeed when using it for pvm and sad kid always use at pk to and op my bank for smite it once

at chruid arceolagists slay task on me while i pvmd and mod said no saze zone so i pemred at him

well if walked behind kid and u magician him he run faster so what I mean is heart is faster and agility boots over powert

I told mod Jason about range and he sayed that once range is in game he cant delete it no more cause eco reset is making ppl quit so gambler noob with Gucci capelong and smiter shield get madded for it

anyway mod wont do it so I ask forum for helped

gl kid i even got u on vid for ing safer so dont even think  agility cape can keep it alive you so sit fkin prodder

can u pc my bank  ingame i think i got smited and cant find my bludgeon